Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Together with an experienced guide, you’ll unearth some of the Eternal City’s darkest secrets, discover the ghost stories of landmarks such as the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and Castel Sant’Angelo, and come face to face with the skeletal remains of some of Rome’s previous residents of the Capuchin Crypt.
Ghost tour in Rome
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Discover Rome's spookiest locations during an evening walking tour
- Move among landmarks such as Pantheon, Piazza Navona and Castel Sant'Angelo
- Access the Capuchin Crypt and learn more about its skeletal remains
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Tour guide
- Entrance ticket to the Crypt of the Capuchin Friars
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Piazza Barberini, 21, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
In front of Taxi stand
What to remember
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 9 participants
- This tour is not recommended for young children, wheelchair users and people with limited mobility
- Please bring a passport or valid ID with you
- Please wear comfortable shoes; bring a small umbrella or raincoat in case of rain
- In order to access the Crypt of the Capuchins shoulders and knees must be covered for guests of both genders. Entrance to the Crypts may be denied if you don't adhere to the dress code
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience