- See the sunrise over the Eternal City
- Free hotel pick-up included
- Perfect tour for early birds, romantics and photographers
- Groups of maximum 6 people for the best possible experience
Enjoy a small group tour of Rome at first light of day, and escape the crowds as you travel by luxury van together with an expert local guide. Visit the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Colosseum, St. Peter's Square, and much more before the crowds arrive.
Your tour begins with a convenient hotel pick-up via luxury black car. From your hotel you'll be whisked to a special local spot with an unparalleled view over Rome. Here, you'll watch the first rays of the sun pour over a dusky sea of bell towers, ancient monuments and domes.
Experience the Eternal City at this magical hour, with a serenity you won’t find at any other time of day. Admire the baroque masterpiece of the Trevi Fountain without having to elbow your way through the crowds to toss in a coin or catch that perfect photo.
Go to Piazza Navona to see the restaurants and cafés just beginning to set up for the day ahead. Admire Bernini’s “Fountain of the Four Rivers” up close. Enjoy the peace and quiet of the streets around the Pantheon, St. Peter’s Square, and the Circus Maximus. Look at the Spanish Steps blissfully free of crowds. If time permits, you can stop for a typical Roman breakfast in any of the historic center’s coffee shops (own expense).
Your driver will adjust the itinerary according to group’s preferences and the time of the sunrise. Multi-media presentations will be provided by iPad. Your experience will end at our central office located near the Colosseum.
- Small-group tour of 6 people or less
- English-speaking tour leader
- All transfers in luxury air-conditioned van
- Hotel pick-up within the aurelian walls
- iPad presentations at the major stops
- Food & Beverages (free time for breakfast if desired)
- Hotel drop-off
No reduced prices.
Free hotel pick-up is available for guests staying within the Aurelian Walls. Note that hotel pick-up times may precede start times by about 30 minutes. Other guests can depart from our meeting point at EcoArt Office in Via Celimontana 30/32 Rome, Italy.
- This tour requires minimum numbers to depart. In the event your tour is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Tour goes forward rain or shine.
- All minors must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Monday, Friday and Sunday
Departure times vary according to sunrise times. Please call the number you can find on your voucher up to 24 hours before your tour to confirm departure time and pick-up location.
Prepare yourself for a beautiful day spent swimming and snorkeling among some of the most beautiful ...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
Travel back in time and explore the history of the Jewish Ghetto in Rome, in the charming Medieval e...
Rome is a true ‘outdoor museum’ making the Segway the perfect vehicle from which to experience it! T...
Discover our most popular tour of Rome by Segway. Glide effortlessly through the wonders of Ancient ...
The Jewish community was among the first to settle in Rome, almost 2000 years ago, in the heart of t...
Your tour begins with a visit to the most imposing monument in ancient Rome: the Colosseum. Original...
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Uncover the hidden secrets of Rome on a 2-hour walking tour, off the beaten path.Your guide will tak...
Disfrutará de esta romántica visita a pie de 3 horas por la Roma histórica y verá el atardecer sobre...