Gourmet meal in Ristorante degli Angeli near Rome
- Authentic gourmet
- Excellent local food
- Great wines
- Charming and relaxing atmosphere
Be a Smart Traveler: enjoy an exclusive Gourmet Stop "on the road" near Rome at 4km off Highway A1, 2 Michelin forks, a fantastic menu with Sommelier selected wines, 7-course tasting menu with 4 matching wines from Ristorante degli Angeli, a gem and one of the best restaurants of Lazio with its magnificent views of the Tiber valley.
Exclusive Gourmet Menu Complete with 7 courses
- Welcome with Sparkling Franciacorta Antinori and a little delight by the Chef
- Sabina focaccia with taste of excellent extra virgin oils from our Olioteca
- Basket of pastry with spinach, cheese, parmesan flakes, black truffle and cream of tomato
- Suppressed pork locally produced and artichokes
- Typical hand-made Strozzapreti pasta with porcini mushrooms
- Pig’s pluma cut of own production with lacquered San Giovanni apples
- Cannoli with ricotta and pistachio ice cream or at choice Mille foglie dessert of whipped cream and chocolate
- Small pastries of the Angels
- Matching Sommelier selected wines:
- 1 tasting glass Franciacorta Brut Antinori
- 1 tasting glass Grechetto Umbria Castello di Antignano 2015
- 1 tasting glass Torgiano Rosso Castello di Antignano 2015
- 1 tasting glass Moscato di Pantelleria Pellegrino 2013 dessert wine
- Mineral water
- 1 Espresso coffee
- Cover charge and service
- Bruschetta bread with tomato , basil and extra virgin olive oil DOP Sabina
- Potato dumplings Gnocchetti with Chianina meat sauce
- Straccetti meat slices with rosemary
- Homemade French fries in extra virgin olive oil DOP Sabina
- Mille foglie dessert of whipped cream and chocolate
- Mineral water
- 7-course gourmet menu
- 4-wine glass pairing
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced price
- Infants (0-2): free of charge
Vocabolo Madonna Angeli, 1, 02046 Madonna degli Angeli RI
Ristorante & Hotel degli Angeli +39 0744 91377
- Restaurant closed on Sunday evening and Mondays
- Lunch times: 12.30pm & 01.00pm
- Dinner times: 07.30pm & 08.00pm
The historical Ristorante Alfredo alla Scrofa, located a few steps away from Piazza Navona in the he...
You'll depart on a 4-hour walking tour from the most vibrant and dynamic square in Rome: Campo de’ F...
If you consider yourself a food lover, this tour is for you! Take a walking tour around Rome and its...
Venture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome in the vibrant neighbourhoods of ...
Mamma mia, the food in Rome is to die for! Whether you’re a fan of sweets or savoury snacks, you’ll ...
Great for food and wine lovers, this intimate dining experience hosted by an esteemed English-speaki...
Go on a private food journey like you’ve never experienced before! The best flavours of culinary Rom...
Coming to a city as (wonderfully) chaotic as Rome can be daunting. We want to give you a warm, Itali...
Amazing organic food tasting in a local farm located near Todi. Share a glimpse of life in a family ...
Lift off into the skies on a 1-hour hot air balloon ride over Lazio’s rolling countryside near Rome....