Follow your expert guide through the Jewish Ghetto, one of the most intriguing districts of Rome! Starting from Vicolo dell'Atleta, which still preserves the beautiful medieval house that once housed the oldest Roman Synagogue, you'll continue exploring through the beauty of the area. Admire its beautiful synagogue, the portico of Octavia and the Marcellus Theatre. Finally, after crossing the two oldest bridges in Rome that connect the Tiber Island to the two banks of the Tiber, you will conclude your experience in Piazza Mattei, where you'll see the splendid Tortoise Fountain.
Guided walking tour of Rome's Jewish ghetto
Language: English , Italian , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover fascinating details about Roman history with your expert guide
- Explore one of the oldest Jewish communities in the heart of Europe
- Admire the beautiful Fountain of Turtles and other sites of interest
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Vicolo dell'Atleta, 00153 Rome RM, Italy
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
- Every day at 9.00am, 10.00am, 2.00pm and 3.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Sgb Noleggio srl
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.