Highlights and hidden gems of Rome tour
- Visit the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and other must-sees
- Discover truly hidden gems where only locals go
- Stop for the best pizza and gelato in town
- Catch a breathtaking view over Ancient Rome
- Visit a stunning hidden church
Experience Rome like you would never have thought of. This is you and your family or friend's chance to enjoy Rome like a local, with a local. Highlights and hidden gems: they are waiting for you. We combined them in a must do trip. And with your local host it can be 100% tailored around you if you happen to need anything extra!
You will see the Colosseum, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon. Just a few highlights of Rome and everyone knows they are absolute must-visits. But what do you know about the hidden gems this amazing city has to offer? Thanks to your awesome local host, the one of your choice, you will know all the ins and out of the city. So not only the well known places but also that authentic Roman bookshop that no other tourist will ever find. The best of both worlds, just for you!
But that’s not all. What is Rome without tasting great food? Exactly, nothing. That’s why your private guide will let you enjoy several great food tastings so you can truly experience the city at its finest. Enjoy the best slice of pizza from an authentic bakery where only locals come and have a taste of Italian gelato or espresso while enjoying an amazing view of the Pantheon. All tastings are of course included in the price.
The different hosts who can take you on this private tour all have their own passions and stories to tell and can’t wait to show you their city in a unique way!
This is the plan
Starting point: Central meeting point at Piazza Navona
- Stop 1: Campo di Fiori; Rome’s most famous market
- Stop 2: Visit the oldest bakery in Rome; a real hidden gem where only locals go! Including pizza tastings.
- Stop 3: Visit a small, authentic bookshop owned by the same Roman family for over a century.
- Stop 4: Largo di torre Argentina. Here you can see the last remains of Pompey’s theatre and learn all about the fate of Julius Caesar.
- Stop 5: A visit to the stunning Pantheon, one of the most beautiful highlights of the city! Including the best local gelato or coffee in town.
- Stop 6: Walk across Piazza di Pietra and visit the stunning temple built for the family of emperor Trajan.
- Stop 7: Discover a stunning church hidden away near Piazza di Pietra.
- Stop 8: A tiny street that is not even marked on the maps: Via del Piè di Marmo.
- Stop 9: Capitol hill square; the hilltop square designed by Michelangelo on top of one of the Seven Hills of Rome.
- Final stop: Enjoy a stunning view over the Imperial Forum and the Colosseum and discover all about these amazing highlights.
- Private Guide
- Slice of delicious pizza per guest
- A choice of the best gelato or espresso in town per guest
- Other food and drinks
- Entry tickets to the attractions
Via Boiardo, 3, 42020 Piazza Navona RE, Italy
Meet your guide at Piazza Navona by the fountain facing the church.
- Moderate amount of walking included
- This tour is a private tour, the price depends on the number of participants
- Available daily
- Please select your starting time at the time of booking
- Confirmation of guide's contact details will be sent after booking
Enjoy Rome like never before during this unique private tour. All exclusively for you and your frien...
First time in Rome and want to know where to go? Or just not enough time for a full tour? Let a loca...
When the sun sets on Rome, another part of the city comes to life... an older and more mysterious Ro...
Explore a secret, subterranean world beneath the streets of Rome on a 3-hour guided, walking tour. E...
Get away from the touristy crowds in the Vatican! Join your private guide and discover stories about...
Travel back to the days of emperors and popes, and see the highlights of the papal collections on a ...
See the wonders of ancient Rome as most people don’t – jumping queues in a small group with an exper...
This tour includes a guided visit of two of the best examples of the stratifications of Rome and the...
Immerse in un grande parco privato e a pochi metri dall’hotel Terme Salvarola si trovano le antiche ...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...