Meet your guide outside Castel Sant’Angelo, where you will take part in a brief training session through the gardens of Hadrian's Mole. Then, you will begin your tour heading to St. Peter's Basilica, the symbol of Christianity. Moving around the oldest districts of Rome you will discover Piazza Navona and the Stadium of Domitian. Admire the Pantheon, Piazza Venezia and Altare della Patria, also known as Il Vittoriano, and reach the Colosseum, the monument that best represents Rome. From the gladiators' temple, you will ride along the Roman Forum on Via dei Fori Imperiali and you will arrive to Trevi Fountain, the most famous fountain in the world. Conclude your experience driving along the Spanish Steps and Piazza del Popolo.
Historic tour of Rome by self-balancing scooter
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get the most of your time in Rome thanks to this 3-hour segway tour
- Enjoy a fun experience and move effortlessly among the city's main areas
- Discover the most famous sights, including the Colosseum and the Pantheon
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Segway rental
- Segway training session
- Tour guide
- Waterproof jacket (if necessary)
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
In the pedestrian area of Castel Sant’Angelo
What to remember
- Each segway driver is required to follow pedestrian rules
- You must be at least 16 and weigh 45 kg to be able to drive a segway
- The maximum number of participants per tour is 8
- The tour is only offered in English
- Every day at 10.00 am and at 3.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.