Hop On Hop Off 24-hour bus pass with Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Hop on hop off at your own pace as you take in Rome's beautiful art, architecture and attractions with a full 24-hour bus pass
- Learn the stories behind the grand monuments of Rome on a leisurely walking tour
- Discover the relics of the Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Our pink buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments and cultural venues while you are comfortably seated. Hop on and off at your convenience and reward yourself with a marvellous view of Rome you will never forget. Our extensive hop-on hop-off Panoramic route (pink double-decker buses) includes nine stops and must-see attractions all around Rome. The tour is tape-recorded and individual earphones available. On board, you'll find a very informative audio-guide which will illustrate you the unique history behind Rome’s visual splendour and provide plenty of interesting details to enrich your experience.
During one of you stops you'll have the chance to visit the Colosseum & Archaeological Area, skipping the long lines at the entrance. Take an informative tour led by expert professional guides and get ready to enter into the legend! Access the Palatine Hill with no line and discover the hill where Rome was founded. Then reach the Colosseum and explore the symbol of Rome in the world: the Amphitheater created to entertain ancient Roman citizens with bloody shows of gladiators, animals and cruel games, is now one of the most fascinating landmarks of the City. Then, walk on the original path of ancient Rome along the Via Sacra and see the Temples of Vesta, Antonino and Faustina, the ancient Basilica Julia and Aemilia and dream about the glorious past of the Roman Empire.
- Tickets to the Colosseum and the archaeological area
- Professional guided walking tour
- 24-hour bus pass
- Multilingual audio headset
- Hop-on hop-off map of Rome showing the Panoramic route
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Infant (0-2): free
- Child (3-5): reduced
- Youth (6-11): reduced
Show your voucher to the bus assistants at any stop and get on board for the duration of your ticket.
Get on board at any of the following stops:
Santa Maria Maggiore
Vatican City & Castel Sant'Angelo
Via Ludovisi & Via Veneto
The tour's meeting point is by the Arch of Constantine, please be there no later than 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Due to shorter daylight, from the 28th of October, the visit to the Palatine Hill will be replaced with an external explanation from the Capitoline Hill
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue
- The archaeological area involves walking on medium-hard floors, please wear comfortable shoes and be ready for rain or shine
- The areas are not wheelchair accessible and not suitable for individuals who have difficulty walking.
- The tour ends near the Colosseum
- For security reasons the site’s staff has the right to refuse entrance of Visitors without a valid Passport or ID: please carry a valid document to avoid any inconveniences
- On the bus, audioguides are available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic and Dutch.
The guided tour is only available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and German. Please remember that the language you select in the booking process refers to the guided tour.
- The pink buses run daily at a frequency of 10/15 minutes. The first departure is at 8:30 AM and the last one is at 5:40 PM (from November to March) at 6:40 PM (from April to October)
- Walking tour starting times:
From the 28th of October to the 31st of March: 9.30 am and 2:00 pm
From the 1st of April to the 27th of October: 9.30 am and 2:00 pm
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...