Italian gelato workshop
- Learn how to prepare Italian gelato
- Have fun making your own gelato flavors
- Enjoy your creation!
Come to Gelateria Verde Pistacchio, in the very center of Rome, and meet the instructor and Ice-cream man who'll help you prepare a real Italian ice-cream. Learn about the process of gelato making, about the ingredients and machines to use. The ice-cream man will show you how to prepare three flavors: white base (milk cream), yellow base (egg), fruit base (fruit). After the demonstration, you will prepare one gelato flavor among the selection that the ice-cream man will propose you. Lastly, enjoy your Italian gelato!
- Ingredients and equipment
- Gelato tasting
- Child: 4-17 years old
- Via Nazionale, 239, Rome, Italy
- Gelateria Verde Pistacchio
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Please specify various intolerances or allergies directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
Every day at 10:00am, 11:15am or 12:30am
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...