- Experience the energy of Italy's capital city
- Visit the iconic filming locations of the movie Spectre
- See the Pantheon, St Peter’s Square,Trastevere and Tiber River
On your private evening tour experience the energy and excitement of Italy's capital city, while riding in an ape calessino to the iconic filming locations of the movie, Spectre, featuring “Bond, James Bond”.
The Eternal City is the setting for many film scenes which you will visit to relieve these key moments. Pass in front of famous Saint Peter's Basilica and stop for photos where the Aston Martin downs, near the Ponto Sisto bridge, after Bond's daring aerial escape.
Tour highlights include:
- Gianicolo Hills
- St Peter’s Square
- Tiber River
- Transportation by ape Calessino
- English speaking driver-guide
- Stops to take pictures
- Pick-up/drop-off from your accommodation in Rome
Piazza della Repubblica, 47, 00185 Roma RM
Meet your guide in Piazza della Repubblica outside of the Hotel Boscolo Exedra.
- This tour is not available for children under 6 years old or pregnant women
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 people per booking
- Daily at 6.00pm
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...