James Bond tour of Rome in an ape calessino
- Experience the energy of Italy's capital city
- Visit the iconic filming locations of the movie Spectre
- See the Pantheon, St Peter’s Square,Trastevere and Tiber River
On your private evening tour experience the energy and excitement of Italy's capital city, while riding in an ape calessino to the iconic filming locations of the movie, Spectre, featuring “Bond, James Bond”.
The Eternal City is the setting for many film scenes which you will visit to relieve these key moments. Pass in front of famous Saint Peter's Basilica and stop for photos where the Aston Martin downs, near the Ponto Sisto bridge, after Bond's daring aerial escape.
Tour highlights include:
- Gianicolo Hills
- St Peter’s Square
- Tiber River
- Transportation by ape Calessino
- English speaking driver-guide
- Stops to take pictures
- Pick-up/drop-off from your accommodation in Rome
Piazza della Repubblica, 47, 00185 Roma RM
Meet your guide in Piazza della Repubblica outside of the Hotel Boscolo Exedra.
- This tour is not available for children under 6 years old or pregnant women
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 people per booking
- Daily at 6.00pm
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
Take part in a virtual visit using special 3D viewers combined with a multilingual audio guide and r...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...
Enjoy a unique night in the Eternal City: join a panoramic bus tour by Night of Rome and indulge in ...