Kosher cuisine at La Reginella restaurant in Rome's Jewish ghetto
- Kosher cuisine combined with a Roman taste in Rome
- Discover a wonderful restaurant
- A chance to stay in the heart of Rome
Restaurant La Reginella Kosher is located in the ancient heart of Rome, Jewish ghetto, with its quaint alleyways and archeological monuments. Here you will taste the real Roman and Jewish cuisine combined together with a reinterpretation of great classics from the Italian cuisine and with innovative creativity by star Executive Chef Peter Ciminiello. Also, it is the only restaurant in the ghetto offering fresh fish (the catch of the day), recalling an ancient Kosher culinary tradition of fish that came across the Tiber to the nearby Roman port of the fish, re-emerged after recent archaeological excavations.
In short, you will live a unique experience, assist in the preparation of bread, pasta and desserts, all homemade by the professional pastry chef in a cooking show space visible to the public! And the excellence continues with a choice of 200 labels of wines recommended by the sommelier with fine Yarden, Barkan of Galilee and the Israeli Sauvignon.
Available for gourmets, in the bundle of cigars, Tuscans, Colombians and Cubans.
MENU (LUNCH OR DINNER)
- Jewish tasting (marinated zucchini and half roast tomatoes)
- Artichoke variations
- Homemade Spaghetti with artichoke and dried meat
- Homemade Fettuccine with typical Roman Stracotto beef stew
- Beef Straccetti stripes with herbs and oven roasted potatoes
- Taste of our homemade desserts
- 1 welcome flute of Prosecco
- ¼ red wine selected by the sommelier
- ½ mineral water
- 1 Espresso coffee
- Homemade Pasta with tomato sauce or vegetable sauce of the day
- Chicken with baked potatoes
- Homemade dessert
- 1 soft drink
- ½ l Mineral water
- Complete menu (artichokes, fettuccine and straccetti among other things)
- 1 welcome flute of Prosecco
- Children menu available
- Transportation (can be arranged upon request)
Children menu (3-12)
Via del Portico d'Ottavia, 61, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Location: in central Rome near Piazza Argentina (bus stop 40, 64 etc.) in the typical ghetto district.
Lunch: 12.30pm, 1.00pm, 1.30pm, 2.00pm
Dinner: 6.30pm, 7.00pm, 8.00pm, 8.30pm, 9.00pm
When the sun sets on Rome, another part of the city comes to life... an older and more mysterious Ro...
If you consider yourself a food lover, this tour is for you! Take a walking tour around Rome and its...
Venture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome in the vibrant neighbourhoods of ...
This tour includes a guided visit of two of the best examples of the stratifications of Rome and the...
Mamma mia, the food in Rome is to die for! Whether you’re a fan of sweets or savoury snacks, you’ll ...
Be a Smart Traveler: enjoy an exclusive Gourmet Stop "on the road" near Rome at 4km off Highway A1, ...
Are you looking for an original way to discover the Eternal City? Here’s a tour that combines a visi...
Feel like a local as an Italian chef welcomes you to a private Roman apartment, teaching you how to ...
Explore the historical centre of the iconic city of Florence, the Capital of Tuscany that boasts an ...
Organize your visit to Villa Adriana, residence at the gates of Rome, commissioned by the emperor Ha...