Take part in an unforgettable journey to discover the Italian cuisine tradition! Begin your experience visiting Rome’s central market, where you'll chat with local vendors and you'll find all the best fresh ingredients you'll need later. Get back to the kitchen where you will experience a small-group cooking class. With the assistance of an expert chef, you will prepare 2 sauces and homemade pasta. Learn how to recreate at home the most iconic Roman dishes and then enjoy your pasta meal paired with the house wines.
Local market tour and pasta making class in Rome
Availability: From Monday to Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Visit Rome's central market and get to know the farmers and vendors
- Have fun learning how to prepare homemade pasta and sauces
- Enjoy your creation for lunch, paired with a glass of wine
What to expect
- Market tour
- Cooking class
- Ingredients and equipment
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Child (4-8 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
Via Principe Amedeo, 269, 00185 Rome RM, Italy
At entrance 1 of Mercato Esquilino
What to remember
- Your meal will include: pizza focaccia, salami and cheese, prosecco wine, local red and white “home” wines, coffee, homemade liqueur limoncello and mirto
From Monday to Friday at 11.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.