Market tour and pizza making in Rome
- Have a walk through the best market in Rome
- Taste typical Italian products
- Make your own pizza
Have a stroll through the stalls of Rome's Mercato Trionfale and taste typical products such as prosciutto (San Daniele, Norcia, Montagnolo), cheese (Pecorino Romano, Parmigiano, Caciotta Romana, Sanpietrino), different kind of bread, typical “porchetta” sandwich and Italian wines kept in tanks.
Then, prepare your own pizza with ready risen dough, put the topping that you prefer and help the chef to bake the pizza. Enjoy your pizza at "Pummare" restaurant.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Ingredients and equipment
- Child: 4-17 years old
- Via Andrea Doria, 41, Rome, Italy
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please specify various intolerances or allergies directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
- From Monday to Friday at 9:30am
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Journey under modern Rome and discover the fascinating and mysterious old Rome, rich in history, art...
NYE 2020 • CIRCLE OF ILLUMINATES ⚡️ ________________________ New Year. Rome. The return of the king ...