Monti district is now one of the most famous areas of the city center. Follow your expert guide from Largo Magnanapoli, on a pleasant walk through alleys, squares and stairways that tell the thousand-year history of Rome. No other district of Rome can boast a high concentration of historical, archaeological and architectural evidence ranging from Roman times to the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, the Baroque. Along the way you will also encounter places related to the cinema, breathtaking alleys and beautiful churches, such as St. Peter's Basilica in Vincoli, where the Moses of Michelangelo, undisputed genius of the Renaissance, is kept.
Monti district walking tour
- Stroll through the charming streets of the Monti district
- Discover fascinating details about Roman history
- Explore one of Rome's most famous neighborhoods
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Largo Magnanapoli, 00184 Rome RM, Italy
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
- Every day at 9.00am, 10.00am, 2.00pm and 3.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Enjoy the best panoramic views of Rome from its hills: the Aventine Hill, the Janiculum, the Capitol...
Get ready for a bike tour along the ancient Appian Way to discover the wonders surrounding it: from ...
Discover Rome's local traditions by touring its most picturesque areas!Begin your experience in Camp...
Saint Paul the Apostle, whose original name was Saul of Tarsus, was one of the leaders of the first ...
Admire the highlights in the historic city center of Rome on a private walking tour!Begin your tour ...
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime Vatican experience! Don’t miss your opportunity to enter the Vatican Muse...