One day tour in Pisa and Florence from Rome
- Visit the famous" Piazza dei Miracoli" in Pisa
- Visit the Accademia with Michelangelo's David
- Enjoy the transfer in an air-conditioned minivan
Full-day tour to the “Cradle of the Renaissance”, crossing the green valley of the Tiber River to the slopes of the Apennines, passing the vineyards of Chianti before your arrival in Pisa. You will see “Piazza dei Miracoli” with its famous Leaning Tower, the Baptistery and the “Duomo”, all in shining white marble. Then departure toward Florence, the legendary city of artists and architects from the 14th to 17th centuries. Stop for lunch. Then meet with your professional guide for a walking tour of Florence. Once in the city center, you can breathe the atmosphere of medieval streets and craftsmen’s workshops and see masterpieces by Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci and Botticelli, including Michelangelo’s David at the “Accademia”. See the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, with its beautiful dome projected by Brunelleschi and admire the Baptistery as well as Giotto’s Bell Tower. The tour ends with a breathtaking view from “Piazzale Michelangelo”, a superb panoramic view of the Tuscan capital, including “Ponte Vecchio”, Arno River and the “Duomo”. Return to Rome.
- Pick up and drop off at hotel (inside the Aurelian Walls)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Official local guide in Florence
- Accademia Gallery entrance fee
- Tour escort for the whole trip
- Infant (0-3): reduced
- Child (4-8): reduced with two adults
Pick up at your hotel (inside Aurelian Walls)
- It is reccomended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Minimum of 2 partecipants
- Tour starts at 07.00am directly from your hotel (inside Aurelian Walls)
- Time can be changed due to the weather or traffic
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...