- Discover the charm of Capri, treasure of the Mediterranean
- Explore the famous alleys in Capri with your local guide
- Visit the famous Blue Grotto with its fascinating colored undertone
Let us show you one of the world’s most beautiful islands: Capri. A muse to poets, painters, and musicians this little treasure of the Mediterranean will surely charm you. Join us on this classic journey, departing from Rome to explore the beauty of southern Italy.
You’ll begin your journey travelling south on the “highway of the sun”, passing by the famous Roman countryside, Castelli Romani. Your first short stop will be in Naples, a world-renowned city home to incredible views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and countless historic sites. Afterwards, you’ll take the ferry for a nice 1 hour (approx) sailing trip to Capri, where you’ll discover the charming beauty of Capri with our enthusiastic tour guide. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious traditional meal in one of the many panoramic restaurants, then take advantage of an afternoon of free time. You’ll explore the famous alleys, the Piazzetta and the countless charms that have made Capri a favorite destination. On the day of your trip, you’ll have the great opportunity to visit the famous Blue Grotto, with its fascinating colored undertone. After an afternoon of explorations you’ll return to Naples, where your coach will bring you back to Rome.
- Roundtrip transportation (pick-up and drop-off in selected hotels in central Rome)
- Ferry tickets
- Local tour guide
- 1 lunch
- Blue Grotto's visit
Child (0-2): free
Youth (3-7): reduced
With pick-up the meeting point and time are arranged in advance, by calling the number you can find on your voucher. With no pick-up, the meeting point is the Gray Line Rome/I Love Rome Office at Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando, 95, in front of the Grand Hotel – Metro A Line – Repubblica Stop.
- One piece of hand baggage per person is allowed.
- Tour does not operate in the fall and winter.
- During the reservation process English, Spanish, German or French can be selected - Please note that these alternative language options are subject to availability.
- Depending on the weather and sea conditions, in case it won't be possible to access to the Blue Grotto, we replace it with a boat trip to the impressive Faraglioni rocks.
From April to October
- Tour meeting time: 7.00am
- Tour starting time: 7.30am
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...