One-day trip to Capri and Blue Grotto from Rome
- Discover the charm of Capri, treasure of the Mediterranean
- Explore the famous alleys in Capri with your local guide
- Visit the famous Blue Grotto with its fascinating colored undertone
Let us show you one of the world’s most beautiful islands: Capri. A muse to poets, painters, and musicians this little treasure of the Mediterranean will surely charm you. Join us on this classic journey, departing from Rome to explore the beauty of southern Italy.
You’ll begin your journey travelling south on the “highway of the sun”, passing by the famous Roman countryside, Castelli Romani. Your first short stop will be in Naples, a world-renowned city home to incredible views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and countless historic sites. Afterwards, you’ll take the ferry for a nice 1 hour (approx) sailing trip to Capri, where you’ll discover the charming beauty of Capri with our enthusiastic tour guide. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious traditional meal in one of the many panoramic restaurants, then take advantage of an afternoon of free time. You’ll explore the famous alleys, the Piazzetta and the countless charms that have made Capri a favorite destination. On the day of your trip, you’ll have the great opportunity to visit the famous Blue Grotto, with its fascinating colored undertone. After an afternoon of explorations you’ll return to Naples, where your coach will bring you back to Rome.
- Ferry tickets
- Local tour guide
- 1 lunch
- Blue Grotto's visit
Child (0-2): free
Youth (3-7): reduced
In front of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri.
Near Metro A line stop Repubblica and Metro A and B line stop Termini.
- One piece of hand baggage per person is allowed.
- Tour does not operate in the fall and winter.
- During the reservation process English, Spanish, German or French can be selected - Please note that these alternative language options are subject to availability.
- Depending on the weather and sea conditions, in case it won't be possible to access to the Blue Grotto, we replace it with a boat trip to the impressive Faraglioni rocks.
From May to October
- Tour meeting time: 7.00am
- Tour starting time: 7.30am
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
You’ll meet your guide and group near the entrance to the Colosseum; the extraordinary amphitheater ...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...
Discover the most famous amphitheatre in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Join the tour and combine a panoramic tour with morning skip the line access to the Vatican Museums....