Participation to Bio*Sagra for Kids - Cuisine, Nature and Charity
- Join Bio*Sagra for Kids and enjoy a magical charity day
- Over 80 chefs and restaurants in Rome and Lazio on a tour with various stops, to be enjoyed while walking in the Farm
- Cooking, nature and playful laboratories in the heart of the ancient Appia
- A children's paradise: mazes of hay bales, giant soap bubbles, puppets and music
Sunday the 29th September, from 11:00 am to sunset, a day of charity to spend immersed in nature just 20 minutes from the center of Rome.
Cooking, art, playful workshops for children, nature... all together for a unique charity project, now in its sixth edition, which this year will reserve new surprises: lunch, cakes, ice cream, snacks and an aperitif with many proposals to spend the evening together.
The objective? To fully fund the annual activity of a researcher from the Department of Neurological Sciences of the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital in Rome, for research on the therapeutic role of the ketogenic diet in the treatment of drug-resistant childhood epilepsy. And not only that.
More than 80 chefs and restaurateurs from Rome and Lazio will be taking part with their kitchens in the charity project Bio*Sagra for Kids: a fun journey in stages to enjoy while walking through the beautiful spaces of the farm!
Participating in the BIO*Sagra for Kids is simple: you can access it with a contribution of 18 euros. You will be given a Card with 5 grapes that will give you tastings at the various stations and a bottle of water. On-site, you can also buy a refill of the Card: 3 grapes and water for 10 €.
In addition, laboratories and activities await you. Children's paradise: a labyrinth of straw bales, giant soap bubbles, music, and then 12 creative workshops where you can register your children: art, cooking, reading, nature. Each workshop costs €6 and can be purchased together with the entrance ticket.
- Entrance ticket: entrance + a Card with 5 grapes that will entitle you to a tasting and a bottle of water
- Card recharge: 3 grapes and a bottle of water
- Entrance to laboratories
- Children under 3 years old: free admission
Via di Fioranello, 34, 00134 Roma RM, Italy.
Orto di Alberico
- It is possible to combine your admission ticket with one or more lab tickets, which can be bought separately
- It is possible to buy one or more grape recharge cards. The Grapes Recharge Card gets you 3 grapes and one bottle of water
- The event will also take place in the event of rain. No refunds are planned and the proceeds will be donated to charity projects
- We recommend the purchase of a parking space in the outdoor car park in front of the event, the cost is 2 € and will allow you to access more easily to the event
- Parking is not included in the 18€; it has a cost of 2€ to be inserted as an option to add to the cart
Sunday, September 29th from 11:00
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...