Piazza Navona, Pantheon and Trevi Fountain walking tour
- Take a walk through the bustling Navona square and admire Bernini's fountain
- Explore the underground archaeological site of the Stadium of Domitian and immerse yourself in the city's history
- Discover the iconic Pantheon, a true architectural wonder
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Roman Forum from a panoramic spot on the Campidiglio
Meet your guide in Piazza Navona, take a walk through the bustling square, the underground archaeological site of the Stadium of Domitian and the iconic Pantheon – Rome's circular church that once was a temple and testimony of the Roman's architectural genius. In the course of the tour you'll walk by the famous Trevi fountain, where you'll have the chance to toss a coin and ensure your return to the eternal city. The tour will end at the Campidoglio and from a fantastic spot, you'll be able to enjoy the greatest view of the Roman Forum at night.
- Entrance ticket to the underground archaeological site of the Stadium of Domitian
- Multilingual guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance ticket to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Children (6-17): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
Piazza Navona, 25.
At the Touristation office.
- The tour may be cancelled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- It's recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and light clothes in summer.
- Winter Season: up to the 30th of April at 17:45
- Summer Season: from the 1st of May to the 30th of October at 18:45
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Admire the sunset over the rooftops of Rome and enjoy the romantic atmosphere of Rome on this 3-hour...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...