Meet your guide in Piazza Navona, take a walk through the bustling square, the underground archaeological site of the Stadium of Domitian and the iconic Pantheon – Rome's circular church that once was a temple and testimony of the Roman's architectural genius. In the course of the tour you'll walk by the famous Trevi fountain, where you'll have the chance to toss a coin and ensure your return to the eternal city. The tour will end at the Campidoglio and from a fantastic spot, you'll be able to enjoy the greatest view of the Roman Forum at night.
Piazza Navona, Pantheon and Trevi Fountain walking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a walk through the bustling Navona square and admire Bernini's fountain
- Explore the underground archaeological site of the Stadium of Domitian and immerse yourself in the city's history
- Discover the iconic Pantheon, a true architectural wonder
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Roman Forum from a panoramic spot on the Campidiglio
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket to the underground archaeological site of the Stadium of Domitian
- Multilingual guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance ticket to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Children (age 6-17)
- Infants (age 0-5): free of charge
Piazza Navona 25, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
At the Touristation office.
What to remember
- The tour may be cancelled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- It's recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and light clothes in summer
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.