- Treat yourself to a 2-hour guided tour of the ruins of Pompeii
- Save hours of waiting in line and go straight inside
- Explore the lovely Sorrento and learn its history
- Taste a delicious Limoncello with your local guide
You'll kick off your day at the Termini Station and get on a high-speed train with the support of a local guide. You'll have the chance to relax during the 1-hour long ride by enjoying the spectacular Italian landscape passing by before you arrive in Naples.
Here, you'll meet your guide that will escort you for the whole day. As UNESCO World Heritage Site, Pompeii is considered one of the most fascinating archeological sites in the world, unparalleled to anything else. Here, time has been captured for eternity throughout the ruins, an enchanting and magical place that you'll be able to understand through interactive, entertaining and educational commentary. Your official expert guide will help you to understand how the Romans lived during those that time of splendor, while discovering what is left today of a civilization with a catastrophic end.
You'll have the unique opportunity of exploring the recently-opened Domus, where the ancient city's most influential people lived. Here, you can take in the view of the majestic frescoes representing animals, powerful gods, and lush landscapes.
Your day will continue on to Sorrento, a dream destination overlooking the sparkling blue waters of the Bay of Naples. On your way, you'll make a series of stops at some of the most breathtaking viewpoints that will give you plenty of photo opportunities. Once in Sorrento, your local expert guide will provide tips and suggestions to help you get the most out of your free time there. Have a delicious lunch and experience the local cuisine, do some shopping for hand-made sandals and artisanal products in the city’s beautiful ancient alleys, or take time to relax among the picturesque panoramic gardens.
Then, rejoin the group as your guide escorts you to one of Sorrento’s oldest shops for a delectable taste of Southern Italy’s most renowned Limoncello liqueur.
Wrapping up the day in Pompeii and Sorrento, you'll head back to Rome in the late afternoon. You'll have a relaxing trip back to Rome with enough time left to enjoy an evening in Italy’s bustling capital.
- Entrance ticket & reservation fees to Pompeii excavation site
- Guided tour of Pompeii in groups no larger than 15 pax
- English speaking local guide
- Limoncello tasting in Sorrento
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- High speed train tickets
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food/beverage (not mentioned in the inclusions)
- Child (2-14): reduced
- Infant (0-1): free
Galleria Termini, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
At Piazza dei Cinquecento, facing the main entrance of the Termini train station, the meeting point is located on the far left just outside the entrance
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours. Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
From April to October: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Meeting time: 07:00am
Departure time: 07:15am
Enjoy a semi-private (7-8 people per vehicle) day tour to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast from Rome and...
Buy your Colosseum skip-the-line tickets with a dedicated entrance, at the selected time. Meet your ...
Embrace la dolce vita on an evening cruise boat while dining over a gourmet 4-course meal. Step on b...
Goditi una giornata fuori Roma, dedicata alla visita dei Palazzi e dei giardini rinascimentali della...
Il nostro tour guidato con accesso salta fila ai siti archeologici, in sole tre ore, ti permetterà d...
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...