- Guided visit to Pompeii with round trip transportation
- High-speed train: save time to explore Pompeii
- Discover the newly-opened Domus, frescoes & mosaics
- Max 25 people per group: personnalized attention
Visit Pompeii in half a day – saving over 4h of transport when comparing with bus tours!
This half-day tour will depart from Termini Station in Rome, where you will meet your tour operator assistant and receive your train tickets - let us take care of all seating arrangements, so that you can relax and enjoy your 1-hour trip to Naples. During the ride, enjoy the gorgeous scenery in the comfort of your air-conditioned, high-speed train.
Your local, expert guide will welcome you as soon as you arrive in Naples. Enjoy your short, exclusive private coach transfer to reach the excavation site of Pompeii where you will meet your official English-speaking guide. Here you will takepart in a 2-hour fully guided tour of the ruins of the Roman town of Pompeii. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Pompeii is considered one of the most fascinating archeological sites in the world. Here time stopped in 79 AD, when mount Vesuvius covered people, streets and homes with ashes, capturing the everyday life of Roman people, as well as the tragedy of that moment, for eternity. Your guide will help you understand how the Romans lived during those times, and you will find out the well-preserved fossils and ruins that have been buried here for centuries.
You will also have the unique opportunity to explore the recently-opened Domus (homes of the ancient city’s most influential people) and after a short coffee break or local souvenir shopping, you will meet an English-speaking driver who will accompany you on the way to back to Naples, and he will stay with you until your departure to Rome onboard a high-speed train.
The coach will take you to the train station where your English-speaking driver will take care of all seating arrangements to ensure you will have a comfortable, safe and relaxing trip back with enough golden hours remaining to enjoy the rest of the day in the Eternal City.
- Tour as per description
- Entrance ticket & reservation fees to the Pompeii excavation site
- Guided tour of Pompeii in groups no larger than 25 pax
- English speaking local chaperon
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- High speed train tickets
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (0-1): free
- Children (2-14): reduced
- Please note - We regret that we are unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
Galleria Termini, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
At Piazza dei Cinquecento in Rome, facing the main entrance of Termini train station. The meeting point is located on the far left just outside the entrance.
End point: Termini Station
- Gratuities to guides providing excellent service are appreciated.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
- We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend brining a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Extra measures may be implemented due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering the venue. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- City Wonders reserves the right to refuse participation on its tours to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly, or poses a threat to other guests or City Wonders staff.
From June 1st to October 31st
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday at 07:15am
This tour ends around 2:10 PM at Termini Station.
A lendária cidade de Pompéia inspirou inúmeros documentários, filmes e livros. Declarado Património ...
Não perca a atmosfera romântica de tempos passados da Serenissima Veneza! Junte-se a esta excursão...
Aproveite uma bicicleta confortável no centro histórico de Roma, entre paisagens deslumbrantes, monu...
Nossos ônibus rosa e azul estão em movimento o dia todo e o levarão para os monumentos e locais cult...
Experimente a famosa Dolce Vita de Roma em um passeio a pé de 3 horas e veja suas praças históricas ...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Descubra o anfiteatro mais famoso do mundo e revive o glorioso passado da Roma Antiga com uma visita...
Comece sua excursão com uma visita a uma das igrejas mais antigas de Roma, dedicada a Theotokos (Mãe...
Participe de uma turnê única na vida, onde você pode fazer parte da audiência papal e ver o papa em ...