- Visit Pompeii in one day with transport included, escorted service and skip-the-line access
- Listen to your tour leader stories during your bus journey
- Approximately 3 hours of free time in Pompeii to explore the site at your own pace
Join us for a day tour from Rome to one of the world's most famous archaeological sites, the ancient city of Pompeii, that people travel wide and far to experience. Your journey will begin in Rome where you’ll meet your City Wonders tour leader and board your comfortable air-conditioned coach to Pompeii. During your bus journey you’ll enjoy interesting commentary about Pompeii and Naples Bay from your tour leader. On your arrival to Pompeii, you’ll be escorted to the entrance of the site thanks to your skip-the-line access. You won’t have to queue for hours as we have reserved your tickets in advance. You’ll then have 3 hours to independently explore everything this incredible site has to offer to you.
As you walk inside this ancient site you’ll feel as though you have landed in the past with its villas embellished with frescoes, bath houses and outdoor theatres. You’ll see Mt. Vesuvius looming in the distance as you imagine the days leading up to the devastating famous eruption that caused this city to be frozen in time.
Once you have explored everything Pompeii has to offer, make your way back to your designated meeting point and make your way back to Rome in our comfortable coach.
- Round trip to Pompeii from Rome on air conditioned comfortable bus
- Tour coordinator on the bus
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Pompeii Archaeological site
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Child (2-14): reduced
- Infants (0-1): free
Piazza del Popolo, 6, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
At the center of Piazza del Popolo, by the large fountain with the lions and the obelisk. The nearest metro stop is Flaminio (Line A).
- Note that this is not a guided tour – it is an escorted Bus and Tickets service only.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Italy’s tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- Visiting Pompeii involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Our City Wonders coordinators will be holding a City Wonders sign to be easily recognizable at the meeting point.
- 01/07/2018 – 18/11/2018
- 04/03/2019 – 31/03/2019
Thursday, Saturday, Sunday at 07:15 am
- 19/11/2018 - 03/03/2019
Thursday, Saturday at 07:15 am
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Découvrez l'amphithéâtre le plus célèbre du monde et revivez le glorieux passé de la Rome Antique av...
Commencez votre visite par une visite de l'une des plus anciennes églises de Rome, dédiée à Theotoko...
Participez à une tournée unique dans laquelle vous pourrez faire partie du public papal et voir le p...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...