Pompeii skip-the-line tickets with coach transfer from Rome
- Visit Pompeii in one day with transport included, escorted service and Skip the Line access
- You'll hear stories & anecdotes from your tour leader during your bus journey
- Approximately 3 hours of free time in Pompeii to explore the site at your own pace
Join us for a day tour to one of the world's most famous archaeological sites, the ancient city of Pompeii, that people travel far and wide to experience. Your journey will begin in Rome, where you’ll meet your City Wonders tour leader and board your comfortable air-conditioned coach to Pompeii. During your bus journey, you’ll enjoy an interesting commentary about Pompeii and Naples Bay from your tour leader. On your arrival to Pompeii, you’ll receive your Skip the Line ticket and will be escorted to the entrance of the site. Your tickets will be booked in advance, so there’ll be no waiting around in line. You’ll then have 3 hours to independently explore everything that this incredible historical site has to offer.
As you walk inside the ancient city, you’ll feel as though you have stepped back in time upon seeing the bath houses, outdoor theaters and villas embellished with frescoes. You’ll see Mt. Vesuvius looming in the distance as you imagine the days leading up to the famed eruption that devastated Pompeii.
Once you have explored Pompeii to the fullest, make your way back to your designated meeting point and travel back to Rome in our comfortable coach.
- Round trip to Pompeii from Rome on air conditioned comfortable bus
- Tour coordinator on the bus
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Pompeii Archaeological site
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Child (2-14): reduced
- Infants (0-1): free
Piazza del Popolo, 6, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
At the center of Piazza del Popolo, by the large fountain with the lions and the obelisk. The nearest metro stop is Flaminio (Line A).
- Note that this is not a guided tour – it is an escorted Bus and Tickets service only.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Italy’s tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- Visiting Pompeii involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Our City Wonders coordinators will be holding a City Wonders sign to be easily recognizable at the meeting point.
- 01/07/2018 – 18/11/2018
- 04/03/2019 – 31/03/2019
Thursday, Saturday, Sunday at 07:15 am
- 19/11/2018 - 03/03/2019
Thursday, Saturday at 07:15 am
This is the only package where you can select your personal time to directly head to Pompeii and enj...
This no wait tour of the Vatican Museums allows you access straight into the Vatican Museums, so you...
This innovative tour pass lets you unlock all the best parts of Rome with zero commitment and the he...
If you are planning to visit the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum on your own, but would still like...
Use the fast-track and get access without difficulty in the Vatican State and head to the Vatican Ne...
Experience the essential sites of ancient Rome with a professional guide who’ll make it all come to ...
The Vatican has so many treasures and can be overwhelming. We want you to experience it in the best ...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: PRIORITY DEDICATED ENTRANCE or PRIORITY D...
Take an evocative, fascinating tour down the Appian Way, one of the first streets in Rome. The Ancie...
#*Tour di Vaticano*___________________________________## Tariffa - **Adulto** - €64.00- **Senior** -...