Pompeii tour with roundtrip transfer from Rome
- Quick and easy transport to/from the ancient site
- Plenty of time to explore Pompeii on your own
- Enjoy a guided tour of the ruins
- Ideal for independent travelers
Simplify your trip to Pompeii with this no-hassle transfer from Rome. Guided tour available in English only. Other language guided tour options are available to be purchased on site. They last about two hours and include the admission fee for Pompeii.
- 7.30am: meet the shuttle in Via Cavour 224 at the bus stop – nearest metro station: Cavour - B line.
- 11.00am: arrive in Pompeii
- 3.30pm: board the shuttle for the return trip
- 7.00pm: arrive back in Rome
- Return shuttle transfer: Rome-Pompeii-Rome
- Entrance fee and guided tour of Pompeii
- Pick up/drop off service
- Children (ages 0-3): free (max one)
- Under 18: reduced
Via Cavour, 224, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Via Cavour 224 at the bus stop - nearest metro station: Cavour - B line.
- The tour will be held only if the minimum number of five participants is reached
- If the number is not reached, clients will be contacted for an alternative in terms of time, date, or language
- A refund will be granted if no agreement is reached
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 25 minutes prior the tour starting time
This service operates from March 1st until November 30th on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Starting time is set to 07:30am
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Apollonia Germano Ventura Dreaming is not a remedy...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Lamache Jujet Dreaming is not a remedy, but the st...