Private early morning vatican with hotel pick-up
- Walk through the highlights of the Vatican museums
- Walk through the gallery of the beautiful Flemish tapestries
- Visit the Sistine Chapel
- Enter to St. Peter's Basilica, the most beautiful Catholic church in the world
The tour will begin in a panoramic terrace that offers a stunning view of St. Peter’s Dome overlooking the Vatican gardens. With your early morning admission ticket, you'll skip the line and access directly to the metal detector control. Your private guide will giude you through all the highlights of the museums which include masterpieces and artefacts from different cultures and civilizations. You'll visit the Pio Clementine museum, famous for its unique Greek/Roman ancient statues such as the Laocoon group. You'll see the Tapestry Hall, then, through the Hall of the Painted Maps, you'll enter to the Sistine Chapel. At last you'll reach the largest Catholic church in the world: Saint Peter’s Basilica. Here there's Michaelangelo’s sculpture “Pieta” and the tombs of the popes including St. John Paul II’s and St. Peter the Apostle.
- Skip the line
- Licensed tour guide
- Private tour with your own tour guide
- Special early morning admission tickets
- Complimentary bottles of water
- Private pick-up transfer to Vatican
- Optional gratuities
- Transfer back to accommodation
Children (under 6): free
Pick up service is available. Please write in your booking the desired pick-up address.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 7.30 AM
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
Take part in a virtual visit using special 3D viewers combined with a multilingual audio guide and r...
You’ll meet your guide and group near the entrance to the Colosseum; the extraordinary amphitheater ...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...