Private Rome food tour with tastings
- Experience the amazing Roman cuisine
- Get to know the city in a local way
- 10 delicious tastings included
- From the oldest pizza bakery to the best chocolate in town!
- Try the classic yet famous pizza and gelato
Mamma mia, the food in Rome is to die for! Whether you’re a fan of sweets or savoury snacks, you’ll always find something that fits your taste in this food paradise. In this Withlocals Originals tour, we’ve combined the best local bites in a 3 hour private food tour. It's all created just for you and your traveling group. So prepare your tastebuds: 10 delicious tastings are waiting for you to be tried!
Go on a feast for all your senses while you drool your way through the city. You’ll have the original pizza bianca, gelato based on the authentic recipe, the finest suppli in town and cannoli from the best patisserie in Rome. And there’s even more! All best 10 tastings have already been sorted out for you and your friends and are of course covered in the price.
And you know what’s even better? Along the go you’ll visit the most beautiful highlights of the city. So you’ll get to know all historic and cultural insights while you munch on some magnificent food. Nope, it’s not a dream; The local hosts make it all possible for you during this unique route!
Our awesome locals who guide this private tour are huge foodies and can tell you all about Italian cuisine. What’s even better is that they can 100% personalize the route and take your preferences, diets or allergies into account.
This is the plan
- Tasting 1: Fresh fruits at the most famous market of Rome: Campo di Fiori
- Tasting 2: Best pizza in town from the oldest bakery in Rome; only locals come there for pizza
- Tasting 3: Amazing Sicilian Patisserie
- Tasting 4: Gelato based on the authentic recipe
- Tasting 5: Original Jewish Ricotta Pie at Jewish District
- Tasting 6: The finest Roman Supplì
- Tasting 7: Coffee at the most authentic coffee maker in Rome
- Tasting 8: The best chocolate you can find in Rome. All locals love it!
- Tasting 9: Delicious piece of Panini in an amazing local café
- Tasting 10: Roman meat and cheese platter
* Please take into consideration that on Sunday the tastings are slightly different. Don't worry, we promise that they are delicious!
- Private tour with a local guide
- 9 delicious tastings per guest and one non-alcoholic drink
- 1 coffee per guest
- Extra food and drinks
Monumento a Giordano Bruno, Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Meet your guide at the Giordano Bruno statue in the Piazza Campo de' Fiori.
- This tour is a private tour, the price depends on the number of participants
- Can be 100% adjusted to any diet
- Available daily
- Please select your starting time at the time of booking
- Confirmation of guide's contact details will be sent after booking
Venture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome in the vibrant neighbourhoods of ...
Take a walk with through Rome’s most beautiful piazzas at sundown while you discover the best spots ...
Enjoy the genuine Roman lifestyle during an experience dedicated to traditional food and wine, beaut...
During this pasta-making class, you'll learn to make the dough and explore a range of pasta cuts, in...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
Through this 2-hour cooking class, you will learn all you need to know about ribbon pasta (tagliatel...
Reach our restaurant located in central Rome where you will meet chef pizzaiolo and your local guide...
Leave Rome in the morning and get ready to reach the Roman countryside. Once in Borgo, a medieval vi...
Enjoy a 6-hour bike tour along the ancient Appian Way and discover Rome's highlights including the C...
Our No Wait Access Vatican Tour gets you past long lines at the Vatican Museums, so you spend more t...