- Get inside the Colosseum and visit its arena with a private guide
- Don't waste your time waiting at the entrance thanks to your skip-the-line tickets!
- Learn all about this fascinating site: the gladiators fights, the emperors, its myths and legends...
What makes this Colosseum Arena Floor tour one of the best Colosseum tours in Rome?
This private guided tour not only includes Colosseum skip the line tickets, but it also allows you to use a different privileged entrance to get inside.
As you enter the reconstructed Arena Floor through the “Death Gate”, you'll feel like you're going back in time to an authentic gladiator experience. Imagine the roar of the crowds as combatants were poised to battle on the colosseum floor, or when politicians and theater groups took center stage. The colosseum could hold more than 50,000 people, rivaling the size of today’s modern football stadiums!
Get to know more from the words and the knowledge of your expert private guide: don't hesitate to ask them questions and clarifications!
- privileged Colosseum arena access
- skip-the-line ticket for the Colosseum arena
- private tour guide
- food & drinks
Piazza del Colosseo, 58, 00184 Roma, Italia
Meet your guide in front of the newspaper stand at the exit of the Metro B, station "Coliseum".
- note that large bags, backpacks and suitcases are not permitted inside the Colosseum. Only small bags will be allowed. There are no cloakrooms at the Colosseum
- due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue
- strollers and baby carriers cannot be accommodated on this activity
- please note that, for safety reasons, in a few particular occasions the area of the arena can be inaccessible to the visitors. If that happens don't worry: you'll be able to do the tour anyways, getting very close to the central area of the arena (but without stepping inside)
- every day at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...