Public papal audience and Colosseum skip-the-line guided tour
- Guaranteed public audience with the Holy Father
- Reach the archaeological area with complimentary transport service
- Visit the Colosseum with skip-the-line tickets included
- Visit the Capitol Hill (winter departures) or the Palatine Hill (summer departures)
Get a guaranteed admission at the Papal Audience in either St. Peter's Square or Nervi Hall. Listen to Pope Francis welcome pilgrims, impart his blessing and lead the prayers. Feel free to pray or simply observe one of the most incredible, long-standing traditions in the Catholic world. During you walk to the Vatican your guide will tell you its story secrets, suggest where to sit and make sure your arrival works smoothly despite crowds.
After the audience, you-ll be accompanied to a Roman restaurant nearby to enjoy a typical Italian meal before heading to the Colosseum Area for your afternoon tour, thank to which you'll access the Colosseum with a priority skip-the-line ticket. Learn the history behind the jaw-dropping Roman architecture that surrounds the Colosseum, from the minute to the magnificent. Once the most famous meeting place in the world, the Colosseum once held 50,000-80,000 spectators. Once inside, breathe in the bloody past of the amphitheatre, brought to life by your passionate, expert guide. Standing for nearly two millennia, the structure has been a symbol of glory and scorn, serving vastly different purposes over the course of history.
Just outside, you'll see the magnificent Arch of Constantine and the excavated ruins of the Roman Forum Archaeological Site, where many structures remain intact to this. Continue exploring the famous Palatine Hill, ending your tour with a deeper understanding of the history of Rome and a strong foundation of knowledge to continue exploring the city on your own.
- Hotel pick-up (only in selected hotels in central Rome)
- Booking and pick-up of the Papal Audience tickets
- Guaranteed admission to the Audience
- Entrance tickets with no-line to Archaeological Area
- Professional guide
- Drop-off service at the hotel
- Optional gratuities
- Children (ages 3-8): reduced
Piazza del Risorgimento, Rome
By Caffetteria L'Ottagono (in the middle of the square).
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the Colosseum.
- Due to limited sunlight in winter (November-March) the afternoon tour will visit Capitoline Hill instead of Palatine.
- Tour only operates on Wednesdays at 07.30am
- Audience starts at 07.30am, according to the Holy Father's schedule
- Tour ends at 05.30pm approx. in the archaeological area
Embrace la dolce vita on an evening cruise boat while dining over a gourmet 4-course meal. Step on b...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...