Public papal audience and Colosseum skip-the-line guided tour
- Guaranteed public audience with the Holy Father
- Reach the archaeological area with complimentary transport service
- Visit the Colosseum with skip-the-line tickets included
- Visit the Capitol Hill (winter departures) or the Palatine Hill (summer departures)
Get a guaranteed admission at the Papal Audience in either St. Peter's Square or Nervi Hall. Experience seeing Pope Francis and listening him welcome pilgrims, impart his blessing and lead the prayers. Thanks to our secured priority admission to the event, we will pick you up in the early morning from your hotel (or the tour operator office) and transport you to the Vatican City. Live an intense spiritual moment side-by-side with people from around the world. Feel free to pray or simply observe one of the most incredible, long-standing traditions in the Catholic world.
Your experience includes a short panoramic tour of Via Nazionale, Piazza Venezia, Corso Vittorio, Corso Rinascimento and the Lungotevere, with drop-off at Piazza dei Tribunali (located about 1 mile/1.6 km from St. Peter’s Basilica).
To reach the Basilica, your group will walk past Castel Sant'Angelo and Via della Conciliazione. You will check in with our guaranteed tickets at the square, passing through a metal detector. Our experienced and professional guide will take you to a spot where you will have an excellent view of the ceremony.
After the audience you will be accompanied to a typical Roman restaurant nearby to enjoy a meal before heading to the Colosseum Area for your afternoon tour. Benefit of a complimentary transportation to the Colosseum.
With this tour you'll access the Colosseum with a priority skip-the-line ticket. Walk in the footsteps of giants on this guided tour through the heart of the Roman Empire. Take a break to contemplate the genius that took the Colosseum from concept to reality in 70-80 AD, centuries before the advent of modern engineering. Once the most famous meeting place in the world, the Colosseum is estimated to have once held 50,000-80,000 spectators. Your Gray Line pass allows you to skip hours of long lines to enter the Colosseum directly. Once inside, breathe in the bloody past of the amphitheater, brought to life by your passionate, expert guide. Standing for nearly two millennia, the structure has been a symbol of both glory and scorn, serving vastly different purposes over the course of history.
Just outside, you'll see the magnificent Arch of Constantine. Continuing our walking tour, discover the excavated ruins of the Roman Forum archaeological site, where many structures remain intact to this day. For a city founded in 753 BC, this is no small feat.
Continue exploring the breathtaking Palatine Hill, ending your tour with a deeper connection to the history of Rome and a strong foundation of knowledge to continue exploring Rome. Important: Due to limited sunlight in winter (November-March), the afternoon tour will visit the Capitoline Hill instead of the Palatine Hill. From Capitoline Hill, you will admire the best view on the Roman Forum for your best picture, monuments and sculptures decorating the square designed by Michelangelo. We will bid you farewell to continue exploring the area on your own or return to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up (only in selected hotels in central Rome)
- Booking and pick-up of the Papal Audience tickets
- Guaranteed admission to the Audience
- Entrance tickets with no-line to Archaeological Area
- Professional guide
- Drop-off service at the hotel
- Optional gratuities
- Children (ages 3-8): reduced
Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando, 95, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
- Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time
- If you are not staying at a centrally located hotel, you must reach Gray Line/I Love Rome Office (Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, in front of the Grand Hotel – Metro A Line – Repubblica Stop) no later than 07.00am
- Hotel transfers are included with this tour
- If you are not staying in a listed hotel, you must reach the Gray Line/I Love Rome Office (Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, in front of the Grand Hotel – Metro A Line – Repubblica Stop)
- You can select this tour in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the Colosseum.
- Tour only operates on Wednesdays at 07.30am
- Audience starts at 07.30am, according to the Holy Father's schedule
- Tour ends at 05.30pm approx. in the archaeological area
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...