Rainbow Magicland open tickets
- Discover this theme park, only 30-minute drive from Rome
- Climb Mystika if you dare and fall from 72 m high!
- Don't miss the Flying Dutchman, a pirates-inspired roller coaster
- Meet the Winx and their gnome, elf and fairy friends
Located just 30 minutes from Rome, in Valmontone, Rainbow MagicLand is a theme park that will leave both kids and adults in awe. Discover the magic of this park, where you will find fairy castles, wizards, pirates and cunning adventurers.
If you seek the adrenaline, don't miss Shock, that will throw you into space from 0 to 100 km/h in less than 3 seconds! Cagliostro is an intricate indoor roller coaster, where the alchemist magician was imprisoned. The pirates are waiting for you on board the L'Olandese Volante (The Flying Dutchman), one of the most fascinating roller coasters of the park, with its parabolic curves and breathtaking descents.
Try Huntik, the biggest 5D videogame in Europe: go down a path in the darkness with 3D glasses as you try to find the Talismans. You will discover ancient sculptures, futuristic scenarios and insidious threats along the way. The Winx are waiting for you in the Castle of Alfea, the magic school for wannabe fairies, along with tiny gnomes, elves, fairies and elves.
Challenge the force of gravity, the void and time in the Maison Houdini, try the thrill of Mystika and let it drop you from 72 meters high or face the troubled waters of the northern rivers on a Viking ship to reach the Sala dei Serpenti (the Hall of Snakes) of the rapids!
The fun never ends here at Rainbow MagicLand. Buy your ticket now!
- Open ticket to enter Rainbow MagicLand on a day of your choice by 4 November 2018
Via della Pace, 00038 Valmontone (Roma)
- This is an open ticket that allows you to visit the park on days and times of your choice by 4 November 2018
- The ticket is valid every day and is not refundable
- The ticket must be printed and presented at the park entrance
- You must purchase and print the ticket at least 24 hours before visiting the park
- You cannot require the printing of the ticket at the park entrance
- The ticket gives you direct access to the turnstiles without queuing at the ticket office. It is not valid to skip the line at the attractions
- Open date ticket valid every day by 4 November 2018
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Admire the sunset over the rooftops of Rome and enjoy the romantic atmosphere of Rome on this 3-hour...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...