Roaming Rome by night orientation walk
- Learn about Rome's famous nightlife from a local
- Admire the Trevi Fountain and Museums illuminated at night
- See Piazza Navona, Spanish steps, Pantheon and more with no crowds
Start your walk of Rome at - where else? - one of its most famous meeting points: the Piazza di Spagna, home to the Spanish Steps. From there make our way down the glamorous Via dei Condotti, and while you admire the luxurious shop windows of Prada, Dolce and Gabbana, and Gucci, to name a few, your guide will tell you why Italian designers are so much more important to the country than just their clothes.
Get your cameras ready because in the next hour you’ll see three of Rome’s most iconic landmarks - the majestic Pantheon, the beautiful Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain, still sparkling after a million-dollar makeover by one of Italy’s top fashion houses. Along the way hear the famous stories, legends and myths, as well as point out some lesser-known gems, and you'll be given tips on how to enjoy the city like a local. Most importantly, you'll visit the city’s best gelateria - a lifetime is not enough to experience Rome, and it’s definitely too short to eat bad ice cream!
When the walk finishes the fun continues - feel free to leave the group for your new adventure, or stay for a traditional meal and some great Italian wine, where your guide will show you the best neighbourhood to finish your evening in true Roman style.
- Orientation walk of the city at night
- English speaker guide
- Colosseum and Roman Forum internally
00187 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome
Meet your guide in front of the McDonalds sign outside “Spagna” metro stop.
- This experience is created for travellers aged between 18 to 39
- Clientele generally includes college students, backpackers and solo travellers
- The walk is fast-paced, budget-minded and includes activities for travellers to meet and connect with other passengers
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays at 6.30pm
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
Take part in a virtual visit using special 3D viewers combined with a multilingual audio guide and r...
You’ll meet your guide and group near the entrance to the Colosseum; the extraordinary amphitheater ...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...