Roman 10 tastings food tour
- Experience the amazing Roman cuisine
- Get to know the city in a local way
- 10 delicious tastings included
- From the oldest Pizza Bakery to the best chocolate in town!
Mamma mia, the food in Rome is to die for! Whether you’re a fan of sweets or savoury snacks, you’ll always find something that fits your taste in this food paradise. In this Withlocals Originals tour, we’ve combined the best local bites in a 3 hour private food tour. It's all created just for you and your traveling group. So prepare your tastebuds: 10 delicious tastings are waiting for you to be tried!
Go on a feast for all your senses while you drool your way through the city. You’ll have the original pizza bianca, gelato based on the authentic recipe, the finest suppli in town and cannoli from the best patisserie in Rome. And there’s even more! All best 10 tastings have already been sorted out for you and your friends and are of course covered in the price.
And you know what’s even better? Along the go you’ll visit the most beautiful highlights of the city. So you’ll get to know all historic and cultural insights while you munch on some magnificent food. Nope, it’s not a dream; The local hosts make it all possible for you during this unique route!
Our awesome locals who guide this private tour are huge foodies and can tell you all about Italian cuisine. What’s even better is that they can 100% personalize the route and take your preferences, diets or allergies into account.
This is the plan
- Tasting 1: Fresh fruits at the most famous market of Rome: Campo di Fiori
- Tasting 2: Best pizza in town from the oldest bakery in Rome; only locals come there for pizza
- Tasting 3: Amazing Sicilian Patisserie
- Tasting 4: Gelato based on the authentic recipe
- Tasting 5: Original Jewish Ricotta Pie at Jewish District
- Tasting 6: The finest Roman Supplì
- Tasting 7: Coffee at the most authentic coffee maker in Rome
- Tasting 8: The best chocolate you can find in Rome. All locals love it!
- Tasting 9: Delicious piece of Panini in an amazing local café
- Tasting 10: Roman meat and cheese platter
* Please take into consideration that on Sunday the tastings are slightly different. Don't worry, we promise that they are delicious!
- Private guide
- 10 delicious tastings per guest
- 1 coffee per guest
- Extra food and drinks
Monumento a Giordano Bruno, Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
At the Giordano Bruno statue
- The local host information and contact details will be send to you in the booking confirmation
- Can be 100% adjusted to any diet
- The tour can start anytime between 10.00am and 05.00pm
- Mondays to Sundays
- Please indicate your preferred starting time when booking
Venture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome in the vibrant neighbourhoods of ...
Restaurant La Reginella Kosher is located in the ancient heart of Rome, Jewish ghetto, with its quai...
What is the best way to visit Rome discovering its food culture and traditions? Take your time to en...
Great for food and wine lovers, this intimate dining experience hosted by an esteemed English-speaki...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Learn to make real Italian food in a “hands-on cooking” class and take back with you a piece of Ital...
Make your way Vineyarts cozy art studio on an afternoon in Rome, where you will be welcomed by a han...
Begin your evening in the Baroque style Piazza Farnese. Explore the nearby historical squares of Cam...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
#*Tour Nocturno a Pie - Piazza di Spagna & Fontana di Trevi - Español*______________________________...