Roman experience package with Colosseum tour and night-time paint and sip
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
The tour starts at the Colosseum where you will join one of the specialised Gladiator Arena tours; you'll enter onto the stage of the arena through the infamous Porta Libitinaria gate, later known as the 'Gate of Death' an enjoy the discovery of the most famous Amphitheatre ever made by man. After the tour, you will be taken through ancient Rome, the Palatine Hill and the Roman forum to see how and where the ancient Romans used to live.
You'll then have free time to explore Rome on your own or return to your accommodation and relax; in the evening you'll meet at Piazza Farnese to enjoy a 45-minute tour of Campo di Fiori, the breathtaking Piazza Navona and The Basillica St Andrea della Valle. From there, you will be brought to a 17th century Palace, to indulge in a night of socialising, wine, art and Italian snacks and dine on a traditional Roman pasta dish. Everyone will be given a canvas and acrylic paint as your guide helps you create a keepsake from your ultimate Roman experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Use of equipment
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Food tasting
- Faster security checks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Colosseum meeting point: at the Green Kiosk out the metro Colosseo (line B)
- Evening walking tour and Paint&Sip meeting point: at the Green Kiosk in Piazza Farnese
- Colosseum meeting time: 10.30 am
- Evening walking tour and paint and sip meeting time: 6.30 pm
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...