Leave the bustling city behind to travel along the ancient Appian Way! During your journey, you will stop to explore the historical sites along the Appian Way, enjoy the beautiful sights and continue your ride to the Roman burial sites. Follow your guide to gain the first-hand experience of the ancient aqueducts of Rome in Parco degli Acquedotti. Then, you will head to Parco della Caffarella and Parco Tor Fiscale. Immerse in the beautiful nature of the Roman countryside while exploring the historical remains of Ancient Rome.
Roman parks e-bike tour
Language: English , Italian , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Ride along the Appian Way, that people traveled 2300 years ago
- Visit the massive, ancient Roman aqueducts
- Discover tombs, hills, and other Roman ruins by bike
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- E-bike rental
- Private local guide
- Bike lock
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Via dei Cerchi 59, 00186 Rome RM, Italy
In front of Circus Maximus.
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
- Please provide information about the participants' height at the moment of purchase to be provided with suitable bikes
- You can require free baby seats for children up to 20 kg at the moment of purchase
- Every day at 9.00am and 9.30am
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Sgb Noleggio srl
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.