Rome: 2-hour private tour like a local
- Stay away from the tourist routes in Rome and discover the most hidden and daily side of the city
- Walk through the most beautiful "piazze" and "quartieri" the Eternal City has to offer
- Discover the best of Rome's street food in the Jewish Ghetto
- Walk across the river to Tiberina Island and discover the most mysterious bank of Trastevere
This is not a common tour of the most important and famous parts of Rome. You won't see the Colosseum, the Pantheon or the Roman Forum. Instead you will walk through some typical areas of the Eternal City, visiting quartieri like Trastevere and the Ghetto, smelling the delicious foods of the markets, discovering the ancient boutiques, shops, bakeries and so on. This way, you'll explore the streets and squares known only to locals.
For example, you'll notice how the Jewish Ghetto is a wonderfully atmospheric area studded with artisan studios, vintage clothing shops, kosher bakeries and popular trattorias. During the tour, your guide will explain to you the history as well as the legends floating around the places you'll visit, like the Trastevere area, with its interesting and ancient history of domination by the hostile Etruscans.
One final tip: you might want to take your camera with you.
- Expert tour guide
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Food & drinks
- Entrance tickets to museums/attractions/churches (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
Meet your guide at the main entrance of the Jewish Museum
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites: if you want to visit any particular site you'll have to buy separate tickets at the sights
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will be given a full refund
- The tour runs every day at 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...