- Stay away from the tourist routes in Rome and discover the most hidden and daily side of the city
- Walk through the most beautiful "piazze" and "quartieri" the Eternal City has to offer
- Discover the best of Rome's street food in the Jewish Ghetto
- Walk across the river to Tiberina Island and discover the most mysterious bank of Trastevere
This is not a common tour of the most important and famous parts of Rome. You won't see the Colosseum, the Pantheon or the Roman Forum. Instead you will walk through some typical areas of the Eternal City, visiting quartieri like Trastevere and the Ghetto, smelling the delicious foods of the markets, discovering the ancient boutiques, shops, bakeries and so on. This way, you'll explore the streets and squares known only to locals.
For example, you'll notice how the Jewish Ghetto is a wonderfully atmospheric area studded with artisan studios, vintage clothing shops, kosher bakeries and popular trattorias. During the tour, your guide will explain to you the history as well as the legends floating around the places you'll visit, like the Trastevere area, with its interesting and ancient history of domination by the hostile Etruscans.
One final tip: you might want to take your camera with you.
- Expert tour guide
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Food & drinks
- Entrance tickets to museums/attractions/churches (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
Meet your guide at the main entrance of the Jewish Museum
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites: if you want to visit any particular site you'll have to buy separate tickets at the sights
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will be given a full refund
- The tour runs every day at 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...