Rome and the Vatican – Angels and demons city game
- See popular and lesser-known places in Rome
- Become Robert Langdon and follow clues which will help you solve the Illuminati mystery
- Visit the Vatican, Piazza Navona, Castel Sant Angelo and other places depicted in the movie and novel
- Discover amazing piazzas, churches and hidden spots
- Find the location of the Vatican's secret passage
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Start the game at any hour and pause it whenever you want
Play the role of Robert Langdon in Angels and Demons as you walk around Rome in search of clues and amazing stories. Each clue will lead you from one place to another, giving you precise directions, so you won’t need a map, a GPS or a guide. When you solve it and guess the answer, the secret story of that place is unlocked.
Along the way, you’ll reach amazing places seen in the movie, such as the Sant'Angelo Castle or the Santa Maria della Vitoria church, you will find out secret stories about the places you discover, and you will get to solve the mystery of the Illuminati.
You will play the role of Robert Langdon in the Angels and Demons movie and novel while you explore Rome and the Vatican on this Illuminati tour.
While in Rome for research, 4 cardinals get kidnapped, and you find yourself involved in a mission to save them.
During your quest you will discover the stories of:
- Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo
- Trevi Fountain
- Via Venti Settembre 17 Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria
- St Peter's Square
- Baldacchino di San Pietro
- St Peter's Basilica
- La Pieta
- Sistine Chapel
- Vatican City
- Vaticano Egyptian Obelisk
- Porta Santa
- Via della Conciliazione
- Santo Spirito in Sassia Church
- Ponte Vittorio Emanuele II
- Museo Nazionale Romano - Palazzo Altemps
- Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola
- Fontana del Tritone
- Fiume Tevere
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Piazza della Repubblica, 00185 Roma RM
Begin your quest at Piazza della Republica.
- Note The Pantheon is closed after 7.00pm, but you can continue playing
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 5km
- The Rome and The Vatican: Angels and Demons Mystery Game has a 2 hours solving time (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English, German, Spanish and French
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
Explore 2 historic sites of Rome on a 3-hour walking tour of the Castel Sant’ Angelo and St. Peter’s...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
Explore Rome following the trail of Robert Langdon in Dan Brown's best-selling novel: Angels and Dem...
When the sun sets on Rome, another part of the city comes to life... an older and more mysterious Ro...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Hop on and off the pink buses and visit Rome at your own pace. Take in the city's beautiful art, arc...
Everyone knows the famous Trevi Fountain, less known is the underground passages that stretch beneat...
The remains of the Stadium of Domitian (UNESCO World Heritage) are located beneath Piazza Navona, ab...
Dalla Testa ai Piedi, situato a Roma, è un centro estetico all’avanguardia, moderno, che offre un am...
Learn about traditional dishes and specialties, such as fried artichokes, from your knowledgeable lo...