Experience the many iconic sites of Rome in the quiet beauty of the morning light and with the least possible amount of crowds. Embark on a journey through the Eternal City with an expert guide and a small group and take fabulous photos at sites such as the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and Piazza Navona. Conclude your experience with a delicious Italian breakfast amidst the beautiful backdrop of the Roman streets.
Rome at sunrise walking tour with breakfast
Availability: On Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get spectacular sunrise pictures of iconic Roman monuments
- Experience an intimate atmosphere thanks to your friendly guide
- Enjoy a frothy cappuccino and a fresh cornetto for breakfast
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Expert guide
- Cappuccino and cornetto
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Pick up and drop off service
- Child (3-17 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-2 years old): free
Via dei Condotti, 85/91, 00185 Rome RM, Italy
At the Spanish Steps
On Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 7.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.