Rome daytime photography tour
- Take home a memorable collection of photographs
- Explore and capture the amazing historical center of Rome
- Improve your photographic skills with a professional photographer
Shoot the amazing historical center, an incomparable combination of colors and lights, narrow alleys and characteristic roman daily life, incredible scenery and breathtaking architectures. With its masterpieces that have defined the history of art, Rome continues to amaze with a similar mythical presence and beauty everybody. For photographers this is pure magic.
Your specially designed photography tour will the amazing historical center of Rome led by Marco Bulgarelli, an expert local professional photographer. Join this tour if you love photography and want to improve your photographic skills with the opportunity to learn the secrets of travel and street photography from a professional. Marco will help you capture the soul of Rome following an alternative route of fascinating hidden places, known only by locals,visiting the famous locations from new perspective and finding a new way to show your experiences in this enchanted city. You will be lead to all the right spots at the perfect moment. At the end of the tour, you will take home a memorable collection of photographs that tell your story in images! This tour is open to beginners, amateurs and advanced photographers.
- Photography instructor/guide
- All photo equipment
- Meals and beverages
Piazza Venezia, 3, 00187 Roma RM
In front of the door.
- This is a walking tour, comfortable shoes and a small bottle of water are recommended
- During the tour you can stop for gelato, pizza or coffee at any time
- This tour operates at a relaxed pace
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Day tour from 25 March to 27 October starts at 3.00pm
- Day tour from 28 October to 27 March starts at 9.00am
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...