Rome haunted places and ghost stories – city game
- Discover the most haunted streets, villas and squares in Rome
- Find out the horror stories of Beatrice Cenci, Mastro Tita and other ghosts from Rome
- Learn about the curses and spells of both ancient and modern Rome
- Visit Castel Sant'Angelo, Piazza Navona, Campo dei Fiori, and Ponte Sisto
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Go on a haunted Rome walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories.
On this scary Rome tour and city game, you will play the role of a ghost while you visit haunted places in town like Ponte Sisto, Piazza del Popolo, Mausoleo di Augusto, Ponte Sant'Angelo and more.
Are you up for a haunted walk around Rome?
During your quest you will see:
- Ponte Sant'Angelo
- Piazza Navona
- Piazza del Popolo
- Piazza di Campo de' Fiori
- Ponte Sisto
- Museo dell'Ara Pacis
- Palazzo Borghese
- Ponte Cavour Campo Marzio / Prati
- Museo Napoleonico
- Museo delle Anime del Purgatorio
- Fiume Tevere
- Statua di San Michele Arcangelo
- Palazzo Alberini
- Museo di Roma
- Galleria Spada
- Palazzo della Cancelleria
- Palazzo Farnese
- Chiesa Rettoria San Girolamo Della Carita' a Via Giulia
- Piazza Farnese
- Palazzo Mastrozzi Graziosi
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Piazza del Popolo, 00187 Roma RM
Begin your quest at Piazza del Popolo.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 4km
- The haunted Rome: Cenci's curse has a 2 hours solving time (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English, German, Spanish and Italian
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
This tour will take you underground, exploring the insolit part of history of Rome, up to the core o...
Explore Rome following the trail of Robert Langdon in Dan Brown's best-selling novel: Angels and Dem...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Discover the most beautiful hidden spots of Villa Borghese and explore this amazing park from a diff...
Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria ad Martyres, better known as the Pantheon, and admire the beauty o...
Visit the ruins of Pompeii in the iconic city of Naples in one day from Rome. We’ll take you from Ro...
Enjoy a unique night in the Eternal City: join a panoramic bus tour by Night of Rome and indulge in ...
Visit the Roman Empire Museum where you will get the chance to admire the fascinating collection of ...
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...