- Combine Best of Rome by Segway and Ancient Rome Segway Tour for the best value
- A delicious local lunch is included at NO extra cost
- You’ll cover all of Rome’s most impressive sites – an impossible feat without a Segway
Rome is brimming with incredible sights to see and none of them should be missed! With our Rome in One Day Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out. This is a combination of our two most popular tours, the Ancient Segway Tour and Best of Rome Segway Tour. You’ll be able to ‘see it all’ and then some! Sights covered include well-known spots such as the Trevi Fountain, Colosseum, Spanish Stepsand Piazza Navona. We’ll even have time to visit incredible hidden sights that most visitors miss out on. Top it off with a delightful lunch of local Roman dishes at a restaurant we’ve handpicked especially for our guests – and you have the perfect day in Rome.
On the Ancient Rome Tour part of your day you’ll cover three hours of famous sights such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus and Capitoline Hill. You’ll glide past crumbling ruins, columns, ancient temples and roads. You’ll see all that remains of the chariot racetrack that once stood at Circo Massimo, at the foot of the Palatine hill. The word “chariot” takes on a brand new meaning as you race by on your modern Segway. With the speed and ease of getting around by Segway, we’ll have plenty of time to cover lesser-known sights such as the Knights of Malta keyhole. Stop and peek through this ancient keyhole – what do you see? This surprise and many others await you!
On the Best of Rome part of the tour we’ll zig-zag across the entirety of Rome’s beautiful historic center, exploring the piazzas, fountains, churches and monuments that make Rome one of the most beautiful cities in the world! You’ll toss a coin (or three!) in the famous Trevi Fountain, guaranteeing your return to Rome… or more! You’ll stand at the foot of the magnificent Spanish Steps, Europe’s widest staircase. You’ll roll around Piazza Navona and enjoy the street artists, lively crowds and Bernini’s masterpiece: the Fountain of the Four Rivers. Other highlights include St. Ignatius church, Teatro Marcello (often mistaken for the Colosseum) and Campo de’ Fiori.
At each of Rome’s famous sights you’ll enjoy a presentation on a personal iPod, which you’ll be provided with at the beginning of the tour. You’ll discover fascinating facts and curiosities about each of the spots you’ll visit in a modern and entertaining audio-visual presentation – created uniquely for this tour!
Between the morning and afternoon portions of the tour, you’ll enjoy a leisurely break for lunch. We’ve handpicked a local restaurant offering a menu of typical Roman dishes to enjoy – all included in your Rome in One Day Tour at no extra cost!
If you are looking to fit nearly three days worth of sights into one, without rushing and without succumbing to exhaustion – our eco-friendly Rome in One Day Tour by Segway is for you! All tours depart from and end at our office near the Colosseum where a bathroom, free Wifi, water and cafe are available to all of our guests.
- Training and riding session
- Segway rental
- Tour leader
- iPod Video Audio Guides
- Entrance tickets and inside visit to monuments are not included. All monuments on this itinerary are easily visited from outside
- Extra hours
Via Celimontana 30/32, 00184 Roma.
Via Celimontana 30/32, 00184 Roma.
- Minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years
- Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- It is not possible to enter the Colosseum & Roman Forum on a Segway, and entrance tickets are not included.
- All monuments are easily visited from outside. In some cases, due to long lines, we won't have time for a photo opportunity inside the Mouth of Truth. In any case we will always visit the monument from outside.
- Tour goes on rain or shine.
Daily Tour Starts: 09:30 am
Lunch break: from 1:30pm to 3:30pm
Tour Returns: 6:30 pm
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...