- Discover the Jewish museum collection of Rome
- Walk through the Jewish neighborhood on an emotional tour
- Learn about the population living in Rome since the second century BC
- See the Great Synagogue and Spanish Synagogue with your guide
Discover the museum collection and two synagogues on an emotional tour through the Jewish neighborhood of Rome.
Walk through seven rooms of the museum in the Great Synagogue of Rome, holding information about the Jewish population in Rome since the second century BC and a large colletion of art works produced soley by the community.
Your guide will answer to your questions about the local traditions, the liturgic and the ritual objects, and about the Jewish Community of Rome at present day.
Then, you will see the monumental Main Synagogue and the small but impressive Spanish Synagogue.
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Students (aged 18-25)
- Youths (aged 7-18)
- Children (aged 0-7)
Lungotevere de' Cenci, 00186 Roma RM, Italia
Meet your guide on the sidewalk at Lungotevere de' Cenci.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Daily, every hour from 9.30am to 4.30pm
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...