Rome Jewish neighborhood with museum and synagogues 2-hour guided tour
- Discover the Jewish museum collection of Rome
- Walk through the Jewish neighborhood on an emotional tour
- Learn about the population living in Rome since the second century BC
- See the Great Synagogue and Spanish Synagogue with your guide
Discover the museum collection and two synagogues on an emotional tour through the Jewish neighborhood of Rome.
Walk through seven rooms of the museum in the Great Synagogue of Rome, holding information about the Jewish population in Rome since the second century BC and a large colletion of art works produced soley by the community.
Your guide will answer to your questions about the local traditions, the liturgic and the ritual objects, and about the Jewish Community of Rome at present day.
Then, you will see the monumental Main Synagogue and the small but impressive Spanish Synagogue.
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Students (aged 18-25)
- Youths (aged 7-18)
- Children (aged 0-7)
Lungotevere de' Cenci, 00186 Roma RM, Italia
Meet your guide on the sidewalk at Lungotevere de' Cenci.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Daily, every hour from 9.30am to 4.30pm
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...