- Discover the culture and heritage of the city with a local guide
- Savour a selection of delicious Italian street food paired with wine
- View breathtaking panoramas of the Colosseum and Michelangelo's statue of Moses
- Walk the picturesque stone-paved streets and squares of Rione Monti
On this walking tour you will taste the flavors of Italian and Roman cuisine, and also discover the highlights of Rome and its most characteristic neighborhoods. A professional local guide will escort you around the city, where you will taste a selection of delicious Italian street food.
This tour will include food and wine tastings, offering you treats such as fried pizza, a selection of salami and ham, pecorino D.O.P., red and white wine D.O.C.G., olive oil D.O.C.G., locally made ice cream and much more. You will experience the "boccacciello" (a portion jar) thanks to a special aperitif we planned to the famous Italian chef Pietro Parisi, expert in the ancient Italian tradition of "food jar".
Your guide will share with you knowledge about all things food and wine, and will also tell you all about the history of Rome. This tour will give you the chance to enjoy a special and breathtaking panoramic view of the Colosseum, Michelangelo's statue of Moses, and a visit of the picturesque stone-paved streets and squares of Rione Monti. You will stroll through streets filled with craft shops, art galleries, restaurants, pubs, and gelaterias where the locals meet.
- Walking tour
- Food and wine tastings
- Sodas for children
- Bottle of water
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (aged 3-15)
- Infants (aged 0-2) : Free
Via della Polveriera, 8, 00184 Roma RM
Meet your tour inside the Tour in the City Agency offices.
- Maximum group size of 15 people
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Suitable for all age groups and fitness levels
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian, vegan, and lactose-free options are available. Please advise any dietary specific requirements prior the tour departure
- Menu changes with the seasons
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Gastronomy, tastings stops, and itinerary may be subject to change to guarantee the best food experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Daily at 5.30pm
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to tours start time
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...