Round trip service Rome-Pompeii with skip-the-line tickets and audio guide
- Choose up to three daily departure times to visit Pompeii
- Receive assistance by TOURISTATION staff in Rome and Pompeii
- Avoid long queues at the archaeological site by using your skip-the-line tickets
- Soak up the atmosphere of one of history's most well-preserved site with your audio guide
This is the only package where you can select your personal time to directly head to Pompeii and enjoy this fantastic experience at your own pace.
Hop on the new and comfortable scheduled bus company: the bus stop is at Tiburtina hub main metro and train station, where you’ll meet your Touristation representative.
Once you’ll arrive in Pompeii, you’ll receive Touristation assistance both at the bus stop upon your arrival and in front of the entrance of the Archaeological area. You’ll be fully assisted by the staff, who will provide you with your audio guide, a map and your skip-the-line tickets.
When Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD, it left a flourishing city in ruin but it also captured a day in the life of a Pompeian forever fossilized – turning what once was tragic into modern day magic. These volcanic ruins, immortalized in pumice and ash, have quite literally allowed history to be frozen in time, like no other experience on Earth.
Walk among the cobblestone streets, where Pompeian villagers and aristocrats alike once went about their daily activities. Explore their homes, including recently opened residences of the ancient elite, and marvel at the brightly painted frescoes and marvellous mosaics.
Take your bus back to Rome. Once arrived, you’ll still be able to enjoy your evening in Rome.
- Round trip to Pompeii
- Pompeii skip-the-line tickets
- Audio guide for the Archaeological area
- Assistance at the bus stops and at TOURISTATION point
- Transportation with free Wi-Fi
- Free bottle of water at the Archaeological area
- Guided tour
- Child (3-6): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free
Via Guido Mazzoni, 00162 Roma RM, Italy
Tiburtina Flixbus Bus Station
- Download TOURISTATION APP which includes an offline map that will help you to orientate yourself in the archaeological area. In addition, an innovative audio guide available in 6 languages (Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese) will help you to enjoy your visit at your own pace
Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Departure from Rome Tiburtina to Pompeii at 7.00 am | Departure from Pompeii to Rome Tiburtina at 3.40 pm
- Departure from Rome Tiburtina to Pompeii at 8.00 am | Departure from Pompeii to Rome Tiburtina at 3.40 pm
- Departure from Rome Tiburtina to Pompeii at 10.00 am | Departure from Pompeii to Rome Tiburtina at 6.30 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday
- Departure from Rome Tiburtina to Pompeii at 8.00 am | Departure from Pompeii to Rome Tiburtina at 6.30 pm
Visit the ruins of Pompeii in the iconic city of Naples in one day from Rome. We’ll take you from Ro...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided t...
Experience the essential sites of ancient Rome with a professional guide who’ll make it all come to ...
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts & Catacombs tour that will take you to explor...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: PRIORITY DEDICATED ENTRANCE or PRIORITY D...
The Vatican has so many treasures and can be overwhelming. We want you to experience it in the best ...
Walk in the footsteps of Roman emperors and citizens on a 3-hour tour of Ancient Rome, with VIP entr...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
Explore the historical centre of the iconic city of Florence, the Capital of Tuscany that boasts an ...
#*Visite nocturne - Piazza di Spagna & la Fontaine de Trevi*___________________________________##Tar...