- Explore the awe-inspiring Royal Palace of Caserta
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Discover the stunning palace gardens
On this tour you will be enchanted by the beauty of Reggia di Caserta, the XVIII century Bourbon royal palace.
Your tour begins by boarding your comfortable air-conditioned bus in Rome. Accompanied by your professional expert guide, you will discover this luxurious palace which is on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
With five floors, 1200 rooms, 34 stairs and 1742 windows, the royal palace is the largest in the world. While visiting the palace, you will also see the Italian park with spectacular water features leading all the way up to the English garden. You'll also have time to enjoy a delicious lunch at a typical restaurant.
On this tour you will be enchanted by one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Minibus transport with air conditioning (max 7 people)
- Local Guide
- Entrance fees
- Headset set (provided at the entrance of the Royal Palace of Caserta)
- Lunch with fixed menu
During checkout you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Rome for pick-up.
- The tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic.
- You can start the tour directly from the meeting point, or use the free collection service from your hotel.
- In order to improve the quality of our services and to avoid delays in the collection to each hotel, we kindly ask for your cooperation to be ready at the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time.
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...