- Bypass the queues on a 1-hour skip-the-line guided group tour
- Visit Rome's symbolic monument on a tour that is fun for all ages
- Learn about the amphitheater from an art and archaeologist historian
Meet your guide and start your journey through the centuries. Walk past the often-long lines with your skip-the-line ticket. Live a special experience inside this majestic monument. In the comfort of a group with no more than 15 peopl, you will have a pleasant stroll in the history and glory of the Roman Empire. Your informative guide will make your experience funny and full of good memories.
Hear about the fascinating and terrifying history of the Colosseum, including the bloody gladiator battles that once took place here. Be amazed by the impressive constructions methods of ancient Romans.
This tour is approximately 1-hour and is suitable for all ages, including children.
- Professional tour guide
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Children (aged 0-15)
Via della Polveriera n°8
Meet your guide at the Tour in the City Agency offices.
- Effective departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from the one selected
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Dress code is smart and casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point. Please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security
- Selfie sticks cannot be used inside the Colosseum for security reasons
- Please note that you cannot get to the Colosseum with large bags, backpacks, or suitcases. You may bring small bags, but there is no cloakroom service inside the Colosseum to accommodate large items
- At the end of the Colosseum Tour, guests who wish to access the Roman Forum and Palatine will be accompanied by a member of our staff
- Tours in English at 9.30am, 11.00am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm
- Tours in Spanish, Russian and German at 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm and 1.00pm
- Tours in French at 10.30am and 11.30am
- Arrive 45 minutes prior tour departure
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...