Skip-the-line Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum tour
- Explore the fascinating - and bloody - history of The Colosseum, the iconic amphitheater of ancient Rome
- Discover the hub of the ancient city, the Roman Forum - once home to bustling markets, festivals, temples, and senatorial debates
- Wander among the ruined emperors’ palaces and still-blooming gardens of Palatine Hill
You’ll meet your guide and group near the entrance to the Colosseum; the extraordinary amphitheater was ancient Rome’s center of public entertainment. Before entering, your guide will give you a complete history lesson about the site, including the gladiatorial clashes and wild-animal fights that were once staged here. Once you’re inside, you’ll wander remnants of the seating arcades that once fit more than 60,000 spectators. Next, the Roman Forum where you’ll explore the one time cultural, economic, and political center of ancient Rome. You’ll walk along the Via Sacra, tracing the paths of ancient military processions and political rallies. You’ll also see important sites like the Temple of Julius Caesar (where the emperor’s body was ceremonially burned), and the Curia Julia the still-intact Senate House where Cicero and Mark Antony once orated. Palatine Hill: where the twins Romulus and Remus first decided to begin building the city of Rome atop this impressive hill, you’ll understand why as you walk among its ruined emperors’ palaces and still-blooming botanical gardens.
- Expert English speaking guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Audio headsets, if needed, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Child 6-17: reduced
- Infant 0-5: free of charge
Via Santamaura, 21.
Meet and Greet representative office
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please mind that extra closing times may occur with very short notice
- Be aware that even with skip-the-line entrance, lines may anyway occur due to security checks
- Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour
- All customers must be able to autonomously walk, climb and get off the steps
- Cancel up to 48h days in advance for a full refund
- Every day
- Guided tours in English: 10.00 am, 12.00 pm, 2.00 pm, 4.00 pm
- Guided tours in Spanish: 10.00 am, 2.30 pm
- Please be there 30 min before departure
- The tour ends at the archeological area of the Colosseum
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: vip entrance or vip entrance + audioguide...
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of th...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
What allows animals to survive even in difficult environmental conditions? How do they manage to car...
Gain privileged access to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and Saint Peter’s Basilica in the com...
Il nostro tour guidato con accesso salta fila ai siti archeologici, in sole tre ore, ti permetterà d...
You'll see the most important and evocative monuments of Rome, a symbol of Roman history and not to ...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...