- Avoid the queues with skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums
- Discover St. Peter's Basilica with the help of your knowledgeable guide
- See Michelangelo's incredible frescoes and marvel at the works on display
Skip the long lines at the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel on this small group tour and visit one of the world’s greatest art collections with masterpieces by Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, Pinturicchio and Perugino, as well as Michelangelo.
You will skip the line with your small group of no more than 12 people, and wlill be free to stroll through the corridors to view the world’s largest private art collection, once intended exclusively for the Pope. As your expert guide entertains you with tales of the Vatican power and intrigue, you’ll feel the Renaissance works of art come to life. Amble through Raphael’s Rooms, the four interconnecting chambers adorned with paintings by Raphael and his pupils, before visiting the breathtakingly beautiful Sistine Chapel, which is considered the Pope’s home chapel. Walk through this sacred Vatican site to see Michelangelo’s astounding frescoes, The Creation of Adam and The Last Judgment.
The tour continues to St Peter’s Basilica, step inside to see why it’s so much more than just a church, and gaze in wonder at its awe-inspiring architecture and mosaics, including another Michelangelo’s masterpiece, La Pietà.
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Skip-the-line access at the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Pick-up and drop off service available for hotels located within the Aurelian Walls
During checkout you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Rome (within the Aurelian Walls) for pick-up.
- This tour does not operate on religious holidays
- If St. Peter's Basilica is being used for a religious ceremony or function and entry is prohibited, the tour will be given from the outside
- The tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...