Skip-the-line Vatican, Sistine Chapel Tour & Access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Awe-inspiring Renaissance frescoes inside the Sistine Chapel
- Chance to gain insights on the works of famed artists, including Michelangelo
Gain privileged access to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and Saint Peter’s Basilica in the company of an expert guide. Get the opportunity to marvel at the museums’ incredible art collection, including the world-famous, Michelangelo frescoes inside the Sistine Chapel.
Meet your expert guide outside of the Vatican Museums, and then make your way inside, avoiding the lines. Learn about the history of the artists responsible for the incredible artwork inside the museums, and the insights of the world’s smallest country that dates back to the 5th Century.
Wander through the most remarkable rooms inside the Vatican with the expert knowledge of your guide, including the Gallery of Maps and Sistine Chapel.
Without the queues or the crowds, gain access to the world’s epicenter of Catholicism, history, and art. Witness the breathtaking work of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel, the holy interior of St. Peter’s Basilica, the Tombs of the Popes, and Bernini’s famed baldachin, the bronzed canopy over the tomb of St. Peter himself.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica
- Guided walking tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Children between 6 and 18 years old: reduced
- Students between 19 and 25: reduced. A valid student ID is required and must be under 26 years old (only for students)
Via Germanico, 16, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
We meet at the Maya Tours office (the closest Metro stop is "Ottaviano").
- The guided visit to the Vatican Museums is about 2.5 hours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Valid student ID is required and you must be under 26 years of age to qualify for the student rate
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- A dress code is enforced for entering places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered (both men and women). You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Departure time: 10am & 1.30pm in ENGLISH, SPANISH & GERMAN
- Departure time: 10:45am & 3.30pm in FRENCH, ITALIAN & RUSSIAN
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before departure time
- Tour not available on Sundays and Christian holidays
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of th...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Home of one of the most precious monuments of the Augustan age, the Ara Pacis is an alter built in h...
Welcome To Rome is a fascinating and surprising show spread over 5 rooms and dedicated to Rome: you ...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Built at the beginning of the second century, at the same time of the Forum with the same name, Traj...
Rome wasn't built in a day, but the city center can be visited in 2.5 hours. This tour will show the...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...