Enjoy an authentic 3-course dinner including Roman-style pasta, fried seasonal specialties and grandmas’ dessert in a cozy restaurant in Rome's Jewish district!
Small-group dinner experience in the Roman Jewish Ghetto
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience Rome atmosphere dining at a local restaurant in the Jewish District
- Join your hosts for a delicious 3-course dinner, sample a selection of typical Italian dishes
- Learn more about the family recipes from an expert chef
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Sparkling wine
- 3-course dinner
- Local wines (red and white, according to the dishes)
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic beverages
What's not included
- Personal shopping
- Additional food not included in the program
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children (age 4-8)
- Infants (age 0-3): free of charge
Piazza Mattei, Roma 00186, Lazio, IT
At the turtle fountain.
What to remember
- This experience isn't wheelchair accessible
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available; directly contact your local tour operator to inform about special dietary requirements. You will find their contact in the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.