Small group food tour of Campo de Fiori, Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore some of Rome's most food-centric neighborhoods on this private food tour through Trastevere, Campo de' Fiori and the Jewish Ghetto
- Learn about traditional dishes and specialties from your knowledgeable local guide
- Visit an outdoor food market and find out all you need to know about the city's food culture
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Access to Ancient Pizzicheria Ruggeri, Antico Forno Roscioli, Ristorante Sette Oche in Altalena and Fiordiluna
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Pickup and drop-off service
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience