- Have a 2.5-hour evening tour of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel without the crowds
- Avoid the sweltering daytime heat during the summer as the tour will start late in the evening
- Join an exclusive and unique experience during these special opening hours only available between May and October
The Friday Evening Vatican Tour is an inspirational tour for people who love art, music and history. You will see the highlights of the museums and the remarkable Sistine Chapel in its entirety. It is your guide's absolute favorite, so let him take you on what is called “journey of fantasy”.
Enjoy a small group tour and admire the masterpieces of the Vatican Museums in a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. This tour is an extended one, so you will see much more than the usual, for example, the Raphael Rooms (“Stanze di Raffaello”), famous for their frescoes painted by Raphael and his workshop, and the Sobieski Room. You will listen to your tour guide’s explanation of the Sistine Chapel while enjoying a live orchestra playing soothing classical music in the background described as an amazing “concert of colors.”
The last part of the tour is the beautifully illuminated Sistine Chapel. This “natural” form of light imitates the one that Michelangelo had when he was painting his most famous masterpieces, such as Adam’s Creation and the Last Judgment. After exiting the chapel, the tour will end just outside the Vatican. It is recommended you go for a pleasant stroll down to St. Peter’s Square in order to capture the evening scenery and take some panoramic pictures of St. Peter’s Basilica and see the Vatican residences lit up at night
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Expert guide accredited by the Vatican
- St. Peter's Basilica
- Children between 6 - 17 years old: reduced
- Students between 18 - 25 years old: reduced (A valid student ID is required and must be under 26 years old)
Via Germanico, 16, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
This tour will start from the local tour operator office. Please make sure that you check-in at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time. If you come by metro, take the A line and get off at Ottaviano. Walk down via Ottaviano (direction St. Peter's Square) and take the second to your right. The office is located just 2 minutes away from the museums entrances.
- The guided visit of the Vatican Museums is about 2.5 hours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Student ID is required and you must be under 26 years of age to qualify for the student rate
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- A dress code is enforced for entering places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered (both men and women). You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Departure time: 7pm
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before departure time
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...