- Skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- See works of art by Michelangelo and many other artists
- Expert guide to lead your small group experience
The Semi-Private Vatican Tour will give you a perfect chance to fully enjoy one of the most important museums in the world, the Vatican Museums and see the Sistine Chapel with a professional tour guide in a small group of a maximum of 20 people.
Our tour guides are accredited by the Vatican and each possesses many years of experience. They are incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about their work and they will tell you all about the fascinating history of the smallest country in the world. Let them reveal to you its secrets and the mysteries of its past.
Headsets will allow you to clearly hear your guide, even from a distance, giving you time to take pictures and have a longer look at your favorite pieces of art.
See the highlights of the museums, the amazing galleries such as the Gallery of the Candelabra, where you can admire the rich collection of Roman sculptures, the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of Maps, along with many other art treasures, sculptures, paintings and beautiful architecture.
Finally, enjoy Michelangelo’s remarkable Sistine Chapel in its entirety. After the tour, we will bring you into St. Peter’s Basilica through a special entrance, reserved exclusively for official guides and their groups.
By joining our Semi-Private Vatican Tour, you will skip both lines for the Vatican Museums and Saint Peter’s Basilica, thus avoiding a waste of your valuable time.
- Small group, guided tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Skip-the-line admission and entrance to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Pick up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children between 6 - 17 years old: reduced
- Students between 18 - 25 years old: reduced (A valid student ID is required and must be under 26 years old)
Via Germanico, 16, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
This tour starts from our office. Please be aware to not miss the entrance of our office: look out for a street sign with our red circled logo and the white words "Maya Tours" on it Our Office is located near the entrance of the Vatican Museums (approx. a 5-minute walk). If you are taking public transport, we suggest you take the Metro (A-line) and get off at "Ottaviano". Once outside the station, head south on Via Ottaviano towards St. Peter’s square then turn right onto Via Germanico (second street on your right). We are on the right-hand side at number 16. The street is easy to reach by Taxi as well. If you are new in town we recommend you look up our location on google maps before as Rome's streets might seem a bit confusing in the beginning. If you have any trouble finding us for whatever reason, please don't hesitate to contact us!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
English tour - 08:30 & 13:30
German tour - 13:30
Please make sure that you check in at least 15 min. prior departure time.
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...