Spanish Steps, Pincio view and Campo de Fiori guided tour at sunset
- Explore the Baroque and Renaissance piazzas of Rome at sunset
- Get a magical view of the Piazza del Popolo at dusk
- Marvel at the temple of all the gods at the Pantheon
- Climb the Spanish Steps, following in the footsteps of Keats
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- Admire the unformalized Campo de' Fiori, center of trade in the Middle Ages
Experience the famous Dolce Vita of Rome on a 3-hour walking tour and see its historic piazzas at magical sunset hour, when the city truly comes alive.
Start at the lovely Piazza del Popolo, built in the 16th century beside the old parish church of Santa Maria del Popolo. The oval-shaped piazza has undergone many modifications over the centuries, but maintains its glorious aspect.
Continue to the Pincio (Pincian Hill), one of the fabled 7 hills of Rome, where you will find the Neo-classical landscaped garden by Giuseppe Valadier. The gardens feature broad sidewalks of pine trees, palms, and evergreen shrubs, and offer a fantastic view over Piazza del Popolo.
Continue to Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Steps) to climb the monumental stairway that curves gracefully up to the Church of SS. Trinita' del Monti. Next, walk to the Piazza di Trevi to throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain. According to legend, those that do will one day return to Rome. Continue to the Piazza della Rotonda to marvel at the miraculously well preserved Pantheon, built in 27 BC.
Stroll over to the Piazza della Rotonda to marvel at the miraculously well preserved Pantheon, built in 27 BC as a temple to all the gods. Move on to Rome's most famous square for “La Dolce Vita.” Piazza Navona was built on the site of an ancient arena, and retains the form of the stadium once used for animal fights and gladiatorial combats.
End at the Campo de' Fiori, northwest of the Capitol. The former meadow was never architecturally formalized, instead developing as a center of commerce, with streets leading off it named after the various trades, such as milliners, tailors, and crossbow makers.
- An expert and licensed guide
- Headsets (for groups of more than 6 people)
- Pick-up and drop off
- Food and drink
- Visit inside the Pantheon that will be closed at that time of the evening
- Child (7-17): reduced
- Youth (18-25): reduced
- Infant (0-6): free of charge
Piazzale Flaminio, Roma, RM, Italia
Meet your guide in front of Santa Maria del Popolo church.
- This tour operates with a maximum of 20 guests
- Good walking shoes are suggested. Bring a rain coat and/or umbrella in winter. In the summer, sun lotion is recommended, as well as an umbrella for shade, and drinking water or other energy drink
- Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays
- At 06.00pm
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...