St. Peter's Basilica and Vatican Mosaic Studio official guided visit with fast-track entrance
- Tour of St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican Mosaic School
- Take advantage of the reserved entrance to enter inside the Basilica
- Discover the marvellous masterpieces with an official guide
Join an exclusive tour of the Vatican City with reserved entrance and an interesting guided visit of the St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Mosaic Studio: take a stroll through the sites of the Vatican City and discover where the marvelous mosaics of the Basilica are restored. This wonderful tour will let you to discover the Basilica’s secret corners and its most famous sites, such as the Michelangelo’s Pietà, Bernini’s Baldachin and the imposing Dome. An expert guide will assist you during the access to the Basilica, where you’ll enter avoiding the long queue. Afterwards, you’ll experience a captivating visit inside the most famous church of the world. At the end tour you’ll have the chance to explore Vatican City, including the Vatican mosaic restoration school. St. Peter’s Basilica’s interior is not decorated with paintings; instead, its walls are covered with spectacular mosaics. This exclusive and one-of-a-kind tour is perfect for real experts and lovers of the mosaic art.
- St. Peter's Basilica reserved entrance (entrance to the Church is free)
- Visit of the Basilica with certified guide
- Visit of the Mosaic School (Studio)
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Optional activity costs
- Children 0-6 years old: free
- Children 7-17: reduced
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
The meeting point is located – facing the Basilica – under the right side colonnade (series of columns around the Basilica Square), just in the middle, precisely in correspondence of the Police barrier. Our staff – wearing a blue jacket with the Vox Mundi logo printed on it – will wait for you to accompany you, through a dedicated gate, inside the Basilica.
- For security reasons, all the participants to the Mosaic Tour must show a valid document to the Vatican Gendarmery (only identity cards and passports accepted)
- The Mosaic Studio is next to the Santa Marta Palace which is the actual Pope Francesco residence.
- The service begins and ends in St. Peter's Square.
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered. Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women. Clients that don't adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants.
- Monday and Friday at 9.30 am
- Tuesday and Thursday at 9.30 am and 1.30 pm
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...