St. Peter's Basilica and Vatican Mosaic Studio official guided visit with fast-track entrance
- Tour of St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican Mosaic School
- Take advantage of the reserved entrance to enter inside the Basilica
- Discover the marvellous masterpieces with an official guide
Join an exclusive tour of the Vatican City with reserved entrance and an interesting guided visit of the St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Mosaic Studio: take a stroll through the sites of the Vatican City and discover where the marvelous mosaics of the Basilica are restored. This wonderful tour will let you to discover the Basilica’s secret corners and its most famous sites, such as the Michelangelo’s Pietà, Bernini’s Baldachin and the imposing Dome. An expert guide will assist you during the access to the Basilica, where you’ll enter avoiding the long queue. Afterwards, you’ll experience a captivating visit inside the most famous church of the world. At the end tour you’ll have the chance to explore Vatican City, including the Vatican mosaic restoration school. St. Peter’s Basilica’s interior is not decorated with paintings; instead, its walls are covered with spectacular mosaics. This exclusive and one-of-a-kind tour is perfect for real experts and lovers of the mosaic art.
- St. Peter's Basilica reserved entrance (entrance to the Church is free)
- Visit of the Basilica with certified guide
- Visit of the Mosaic School (Studio)
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Optional activity costs
- Children 0-6 years old: free
- Children 7-17: reduced
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
The meeting point is located – facing the Basilica – under the right side colonnade (series of columns around the Basilica Square), just in the middle, precisely in correspondence of the Police barrier. Our staff – wearing a blue jacket with the Vox Mundi logo printed on it – will wait for you to accompany you, through a dedicated gate, inside the Basilica.
- For security reasons, all the participants to the Mosaic Tour must show a valid document to the Vatican Gendarmery (only identity cards and passports accepted)
- The Mosaic Studio is next to the Santa Marta Palace which is the actual Pope Francesco residence.
- The service begins and ends in St. Peter's Square.
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered. Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women. Clients that don't adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants.
- Monday and Friday at 9.30 am
- Tuesday and Thursday at 9.30 am and 1.30 pm
- The 29th of March St. Peter's Basilica will close at 12.00 pm.
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...